Oh my

Options
out of 3 days, 2 of those days were no so good, so today I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself, so I had a good day, all day and went for a 4 km. walk , it was nice out, still suffering from a cold, but I went anyway, and tomorrow, I going to get up early and try again. I'm going to do this again. :)

Replies

• asrock321
    asrock321 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Your Strong :)
  • Lioness_1978
    Lioness_1978 Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    Good job and you can do it
  • Dsnelz
    Dsnelz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Woop Woop! Keep it up! One day at a time!
  • letsdothisforever
    letsdothisforever Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone, it's so hard, I'm going to try the treadmill today :smile:
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Take small, sustainable steps. If you try to make sweeping, dramatic changes you'll likely burn out.

And remember that every day you get a brand new chance to do better. When you have a not-so-good day, log everything you ate honestly and completely, learn from it and move on. :)
  • letsdothisforever
    Options
    Thank You, I need advice, so I am going to log all my food right now, ths so much :)
  • PennWalker
    PennWalker Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    out of 3 days, 2 of those days were no so good, so today I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself, so I had a good day, all day and went for a 4 km. walk , it was nice out, still suffering from a cold, but I went anyway, and tomorrow, I going to get up early and try again. I'm going to do this again. :)

You're wonderful. I love your post. Have an awesome day!
  • letsdothisforever
    Options
    Thank you :)