New

Options
Hi Everyone. I'm Amanda...I'm 19 from SC. I have a really hard time loosing weight, but have decided recently that I absolutely can not stand to be overweight any longer and therefore am going to do something about it. Today I stumbled upon this site which appears to be full of many inspirational and encouraging members as well as an easy log system. I am hoping to make friends, start a support group, loose a lot of weight and have a good time doing it! ^.^

Replies

• mandabear08
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I'm Amanda...I'm 19 from SC. I have a really hard time loosing weight, but have decided recently that I absolutely can not stand to be overweight any longer and therefore am going to do something about it. Today I stumbled upon this site which appears to be full of many inspirational and encouraging members as well as an easy log system. I am hoping to make friends, start a support group, loose a lot of weight and have a good time doing it! ^.^
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site:flowerforyou:
  • brookefoley
    brookefoley Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This site rocks. If you stick with it you will lose weight before you know it.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here if you don't already. Everyone is so supporitve and this site is so motivational and helpful. I absoultly love it here. It has helped me so much. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,126 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • chwilson
    Options
    Good luck. I just joined as well and am hoping for the same thing.