Just joined, any advice re: using the app appreciated.

Options
As the title says, just joined and not used dieting / lifestyle apps before, so any tips or advice (or success stories!!) gratefully received. Cheers.

Replies

• teasie77
    teasie77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm the same ! Have only joined :) hoping to get some inspiration & tips
  • georgieamber2
    georgieamber2 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Main advice: add a lot of friends to keep you motivated and never feel afraid to ask for help from your friends☺️ we're all here for eachother
  • Gourd1016
    Gourd1016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can adjust a lot like your macros which help in keeping your diet in check. Counting calories is great but putting the right balanced food like protein, fat and carbs takes practice. It took me 3 years to figure out why I wasn't loosing weight. I just figured it out last week.
  • Dsnelz
    Dsnelz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yes add lots of people and build your "team" :) it's really what keeps you going :)
  • MarGmo8
    MarGmo8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Main advice: add a lot of friends to keep you motivated and never feel afraid to ask for help from your friends☺️ we're all here for eachother

Completely agree! Be sure to have enough if each macro, etc enough fruits and vegetables (not all sugars, fats, and carbs are the same). And take one day at the time, so don't cut too many calories :)