Brides 2017

Options
13»

Replies

• bettyboopadoop
    bettyboopadoop Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow brides to be! I'm getting married 6th May so excited, have 6lb left to lose but damn that 6lb is stubborn!have two hectic toddlers who will be my flower girls please feel free to add me! Good luck in your bride to be weight loss goals! Xxx
  • RadiantKayleigh
    RadiantKayleigh Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in April 2018 but i also have a big holiday this October to prep for.
    I've lost 20lb with a goal of losing another 80-90lb.

Feel free to add me x
  • Spartan_Gingi
    Spartan_Gingi Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Getting married June 17th! I'm in! :) Congrats all!
  • Gummybear0587
    Gummybear0587 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm getting married at the end of September! I started my weight loss journey a few days ago. I want to look my best on the big day.
  • psychrat
    psychrat Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My wedding date is October 7th of this year. Congrats everyone! It is an exciting time!
    I am at a healthy weight trying to lose vanity pounds. Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • ChristyLee1223
    ChristyLee1223 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! Getting married in October (10/8/17) and would love the extra motivation and support as well!! Looking to lose those last pesky 10 lbs!

Congrats, and please feel free to add me!!
  • FitBySeptember2
    FitBySeptember2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the 2017 brides! I'm getting married in September and need to lose at least 30 pounds to look and feel my best on my big day! Please add me, let's keep each other motivated and accountable!
  • cbilgin91
    cbilgin91 Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Please add me as a friend or if you created a group to that!! :)
    My wedding is in August in Istanbul!!!! It will be a destination wedding in a palace!!
    I gained almost 30 pounds in medical school and need to give about 25 pounds now :( need all the support I can get!

• daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My youngest daughter was the bride this last Saturday!
    ajzqws6ltbnv.jpg
    Here is a picture of me and my two beautiful daughters!
  • leo10021
    leo10021 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    September 30 bride right here! Looking to drop around 15-20 and have flirted with MFP on and off in the past but never been more motivated than I am now.

Add me as a friend! I would start a group for us too but I'm not sure how? Good luck and congrats everyone!!
  • Suzycope80
    Suzycope80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ! And congratulations , I am getting married in august in Jamaica. I have a massive 56lb to loose overall but I want to try and get as much of as I can . Feel free to add me I need the motivation as I do lack it. :s .....good luck ladies !!
  • allierat84
    allierat84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I get married the end of July
  • shazi89
    shazi89 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Sep 2nd :)