Beachbody onDemand

Options
I just purchased Beachbody OnDemand All access and now I'm overwhelmed with all of the choices!
Which program worked best for you and was fun?
I'm thinking of starting Core de Force and then throwing in Cize for fun. Yoga for stretching/calming.

I also wanted to try Turbofire and 21 day fix.
I have 40lbs to lose and hope to lose 20+ by June.
Thank you.

Replies

• esneer1
    esneer1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just purchased BOD too! I'm finishing up my P90 program first (starting week 7 today). I can't wait to try out all of the other programs on demand. I think I may start with Core De Force after P90!
  • leslieilsel
    leslieilsel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just bought it myself! On day 3 of 21 day fix. I like it so far. 35 min and I'm done. I stream it from my Roku, but you can stream it from most devices so no excuses when you travel. Fairly cheap for all that it offers.
  • cgibs87
    cgibs87 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I purchased it about a month ago too- in the past i have done T25 and 22 minute hard crops. I started with the 3 week yoga retreat and just started on Monday Beachbody Yoga Studio- I really enjoy the yoga not only for my body but my mind as well :)
  • canfitguy
    canfitguy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    @pinklion721 there is a wizard on their site that walks you through what program would be best suited to you based on your goals (cardio, strength, endurance etc). I did core de force and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am a member as well and it's great that you have all of this content at your finger tips. Just finishing up T25 (to get my cardio up) but think I may go back to CDF or some Yoga or stretching because CDF really puts your body through the wringer (in a good way). Hope this helps you! Good luck!
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am doing Core de Force. I love how there is a new routine everyday and only reuses the same workout a few times. I am on day 3 and love the fact that I can still feel the burn from yesterday's 5am workout!

I will check out the wizard for my next program. And I still can't believe that we get all of this for $100....one program alone is $70.