Coming Back to the Program

Options
I am coming back to the program. I had great success on the program up until about a year ago. I was able to lose 40 pounds through moderate exercise, counting calories and making healthy choices. The loss took about 2 years total. However, this past year has seen 20 pounds gained. Between the normal day-to-day challenges of two kids running all over the place, I have also been facing emotional stress. I am about to turn 38, I have gone back to college, I changed jobs six months ago, and recently suffered the loss of a loved one. Needless to say, my life has been in turmoil, so I should be thankful that it is only 20! I am looking for encouragement and motivation to stay the course even though life sometimes gets in the way.

Replies

• jonzettlemoyer
    jonzettlemoyer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing your progress and I'll be here to help motivate you!
  • sharon112859
    sharon112859 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I too have started back again. I need to drop 70 more pounds. I am down 210. I was stuck for a few months.
  • BarbaraInSarnia
    BarbaraInSarnia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just finished first week. I am 60 years old and weighed 232.5. Lost 6 in the first week but had a couple of drinks over the weekend. Not going to weigh myself until Friday so hoping I will be able to neutralize any damages. I would also like to get down to around 150. Anyone who wants to be friends along the way .. feel free to ask. We can all use support