i was bad! :(

Options
so.. with my exercise calories added in, i was allowed about 1,400 cals today... and i ate probably closer to 1600. :sad:

tell me this isnt THAT big of a deal, and that it happens often, and i should just quit worrying about it. :frown:

help!

Replies

• Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    so.. with my exercise calories added in, i was allowed about 1,400 cals today... and i ate probably closer to 1600. :sad:

tell me this isnt THAT big of a deal, and that it happens often, and i should just quit worrying about it. :frown:

help!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    It isn't that big a deal, it happens all the time and you shouldn't worry so much. :wink: :laugh:

No, seriously. :tongue:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Certainly not!! 200 calories extra didn't put the extra lbs on any of us!!:laugh: Brush yourself off and start again, so many people struggle with staying within the calorie range. I had my first "out" meal yesterday and it hurt to log 5 chicken wings!!!:explode:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding? That's nothing compared to the damage I've done some days. Besides, your body might want more calories anyways if you're exercising more.
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    thanks guys!

i was just SUPER hungry today! so i had all my cals and what not, and the boyfriend (who is NOT dieting) decided he was bringing home a pizza. :grumble:

i opened the box, hoping he wouldve ordered one with a bunch of stuff i dont like on it. that way it'd be easy to say no.

but, lo and behold, i opened the box to a beautiful pepperoni pizza. :sad:

the pieces were very small. square ones. i had two little ones, so it was probably equal to about one actual piece.

i feel like crap on toast! :frown: BUT! i tell myself every day, that now, (even if i do go over my cals) i'm still eating significantly less than i did before. so ultimately, it'll work for me.

p.s. michelob ultra this weekend. 95 cals each! :drinker:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I know most of us have our counters set to lose 2 pounds a week....even an extra 200 calories will still have you losing....don't sweat it
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    could be close to the end of the world. :laugh:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    thanks guys!

i was just SUPER hungry today! so i had all my cals and what not, and the boyfriend (who is NOT dieting) decided he was bringing home a pizza. :grumble:

i opened the box, hoping he wouldve ordered one with a bunch of stuff i dont like on it. that way it'd be easy to say no.

but, lo and behold, i opened the box to a beautiful pepperoni pizza. :sad:

the pieces were very small. square ones. i had two little ones, so it was probably equal to about one actual piece.

i feel like crap on toast! :frown: BUT! i tell myself every day, that now, (even if i do go over my cals) i'm still eating significantly less than i did before. so ultimately, it'll work for me.

So then it's all his fault so it REALLY doesn't count!
    Well then it's all his fault so it really doesn't count!

p.s. michelob ultra this weekend. 95 cals each! :drinker:
  • dangerkitty2001
    Options
    Me too! My bf and I had pizza today too...and I drank part of a real soda. I know it was no good for my diet, but my word it tasted good. Tomorrow it's veggies and gym time.