Wanted - Supportive and Motivational Friends

Options
Hello,

My name is Ayla and I'm 26 years old. I'm here to lose about 30 pounds and my biggest weakness is food. I have a love hate relationship with it and I really need to get myself in check. I'm hoping to find some people on the same journey who are willing to keep me accountable while I do the same in return. Can't wait to hear from you!

Ayla Lee

Replies

• TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My goal is in the 30-40 lb range over all and sugar is my own personal weaknesses.
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Ohhh my god, exactly same profile as me! I am a total foodie and sadly this sometimes gets out of control!

Feel free to add me. I'm on here religiously and love to motivate and support similar people.

Good luck on your journey :-D
  • purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • redseeker
    redseeker Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like :)
  • Bhriannatyvm
    Bhriannatyvm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)

I have such a bad relationship with food but I'm trying my best to get on track again and start loving the food that's good for me :smile:
  • CBJourtney
    CBJourtney Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm here, too! I have over 100 lbs to lose. Damn healthy food. :D
  • zigzag423
    zigzag423 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 I'm 222 my first goal is 185. I have no support . I need support and motivational partners.
  • margaret_reimer
    margaret_reimer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I tend to be terrible with portion sizes and my boyfriend is an amazing chef! This is my struggle.
  • laurencm610
    laurencm610 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm here too! Please add as I am pretty new here. My goal is 10 lbs. it sounds simple but it's the most stubborn 10 lbs! I'm the heaviest I've ever been and have gotten very lazy and decadent with portion sizes and a daily glass of wine or two. Need to get back in good habits but I LOVE food!!! Am looking for all the support I can get.