• LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    7v2vuorzoapo.gif
    Not mine, but we do blow dry. :)
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    Well not really my dog anymore as the ex got the dog but since the dog liked me more I'm still posting it.

ygvfk5s9w9i9.jpg
  • kamamakai
    kamamakai Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Finally got out hiking again after all our rains turned our trails to mud. These are my girls, who were actually happier than I .... if that is possible! :#

so0tw3kqa3a6.jpg
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    Chadxx wrote: »
    sp0mr4yqzroz.jpg

Here is one of our llama Riley letting some of the baby goats play on him.

You have a llama as a pet?? I am beyond jealous arrghhh!!

Yep, it is one of the benefits of living in a rural area. He is actually there to protect the goats and he is extremely alert and absolutely wonderful with them. He is pretty cool and has a somewhat cat-like personality. He doesn't really care for strangers and he has to watch you for a while and then decide if he likes you or not. You can always tell if he is upset or doesn't like someone because he will lay his ears back and give them a dirty look, lol.
  • freedom2016mfp
    freedom2016mfp Posts: 75 Member
    Options
  • freedom2016mfp
    freedom2016mfp Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My Purebred Yellow Lab named Duke. He's my 2 yr old, 95 lb lap dog
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
  • lucy16076
    lucy16076 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    pwbmsrn6euyd.jpg

This is the neighbors dog Duke, watching us do yardwork! ;)
  • lucy16076
    Options
    This is our Lucy with her friend Bella. 201r48lec6pz.jpg
  • lucy16076
    Options
    And this is my DD with a friends miniature dachsund Jasper :)6dutjgvd90h7.jpg
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Not my dogs, they are my sisters, but they spent the day destroying a cushion or or dog bed or something, making a bed out of the innards.

gmtu99k6agc0.png
    o200pzjqprz4.png
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    sp0mr4yqzroz.jpg

Here is one of our llama Riley letting some of the baby goats play on him.

You have a llama as a pet?? I am beyond jealous arrghhh!!

Yep, it is one of the benefits of living in a rural area. He is actually there to protect the goats and he is extremely alert and absolutely wonderful with them. He is pretty cool and has a somewhat cat-like personality. He doesn't really care for strangers and he has to watch you for a while and then decide if he likes you or not. You can always tell if he is upset or doesn't like someone because he will lay his ears back and give them a dirty look, lol.

What if they like you? Do they get playful and like being petted in general?

Not typically but I would imagine that some do, especially if they are handled more at a young age. We got Riley as an adult since we needed a guard animal and he was never really handled until we got him. He doesn't really like being petted but he will walk right up to me or my wife for treats.
  • SalinitySally
    SalinitySally Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    sva0v1rzaj91.jpg
    My two little Pekingese sisters

My two Peke cousins! u7ig3k9vwezi.jpeg