40 pound down (includes pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• Rangerharms
    Rangerharms Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You are so pretty!! And this is so inspiring to me. I just started this app (again) a week ago. I have 100 lbs to lose and just lost my first 4.8 lbs this week. It's such a huge goal, that I find myself looking at how much I have to lose and wonder if it's even do-able...seeing posts like this help so much and I just hope I can stick with it without feeling frustrated as I have in the past. Thanks for this!
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    You look great - nice work! It sounds like you've really figured out what works for you with the calories (saving for later) and finding that exercise is making you feel better. Keep up the great work!
  • ThreeLittleBalloons
    Options
    You are so pretty!! And this is so inspiring to me. I just started this app (again) a week ago. I have 100 lbs to lose and just lost my first 4.8 lbs this week. It's such a huge goal, that I find myself looking at how much I have to lose and wonder if it's even do-able...seeing posts like this help so much and I just hope I can stick with it without feeling frustrated as I have in the past. Thanks for this!

Aww thank you. 4.8 in the first week is brilliant. Well done.

I don't know if you have seen it, but there is a thread on here about mini goals. It really helped me not get overwhelmed by the task ahead. E.g. My next "mini goal" is to lose the next 4 pound to put me at the same weight at my partner. Then you are constantly celebrating your progress rather than staring to the top of the mountain.

If I can do this then anyone can :)
  • ThreeLittleBalloons
    Options
    Thanks everyone :blush:
  • Rangerharms
    Rangerharms Posts: 77 Member
    Options

Aww thank you. 4.8 in the first week is brilliant. Well done.

I don't know if you have seen it, but there is a thread on here about mini goals. It really helped me not get overwhelmed by the task ahead. E.g. My next "mini goal" is to lose the next 4 pound to put me at the same weight at my partner. Then you are constantly celebrating your progress rather than staring to the top of the mountain.

If I can do this then anyone can :)

Thank you! I will definitely look into the mini goal thing!
  • Myki3012
    Myki3012 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great stuff!
  • the_new_mark_2017
    the_new_mark_2017 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, you look amazing :)
  • Brandon2118
    Brandon2118 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    look at that beautiful jaw line! Congratulations!
  • jason3105
    jason3105 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great work and congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!