Today is my 32nd birthday

So.. Today I turn 32.. I have 2 kids and I have been married for 8years. Everything is going well but im just completely unhappy with my weight. We just started a new chapter in life and for my birthday I want to start this new chapter off right. I want to be happy with myself again. I have put so much focus on my kids I forgot to take time to take care of myself a bit. But im ready to start now. I usually need someone to work out with... Someone to motivate me to get up and do it.. I just moved so I dont have that here. Need to make some friends on here to help push me a bit if I start slacking. Sorry for the short story, lol. Nice to meet you all.

Replies

• lizcomeback86
    lizcomeback86 Posts: 17 Member
    You got this mama, I am 30 years old engaged with a almost 2 years old...time for me as well to put myself first, we need to be healthy/happy for our families they need us and we need to be happy ourselves. I am sending you a friend request, message me anytime I am always here :)
  • sherylp461
    sherylp461 Posts: 3 Member
    Happy Birthday
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Happy birthday! :)

You'll be glad you decided to take control of your weight - being here is the start and I'll wish you all the best because I know from experience, calorie counting works and what's more, its not a fad - it educates us to make better food choices and before you know it, it becomes a lasting habit.

I just wish I hadn't waited til I was in my 40s to decide to do something about my weight..but hey, I did it, and kept it off - am in the best shape ever so if I can, anyone can :smiley:

• PtiteFleure
    PtiteFleure Posts: 1 Member
    Happy birthday :-)
  • TARGET65K
    TARGET65K Posts: 150 Member

Bon anniversaire
  • Keapix
    Keapix Posts: 92 Member
    Happy Birthday :smile:, and good luck with your journey!
  • DrinkMixer35
    DrinkMixer35 Posts: 19 Member
    Happy Birthday! You're gonna do great!!