Ladies to be friends on MFP and Fitbit!

Options
Hey there! I'm always looking for new supportive and motivating friends on here and Fitbit! I absolutely love my new Fitbit but I need more friends!! I'm a 34 year old stay at home Mom of four boys! Send me a request and we can share email so I can find you on Fitbit!! Have an amazing day! :)

Replies

• teach0605
    teach0605 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to MFP. I would like to go down to 130 from 147. I have been struggling with this for two years despite being an avid runner and running the New York City marathon. Looking for a fitness buddy to keep me accountable.
  • Krista_Knits52
    Krista_Knits52 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi! i'm a 32 year old stay at home mom of 2 (2 yo and 4 yo). I don't have a fitbit yet, but I will send you a friend request :)
  • Coleen312
    Coleen312 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm always looking for new supportive and motivating friends on here and Fitbit! I absolutely love my new Fitbit but I need more friends!! I'm a 34 year old stay at home Mom of four boys! Send me a request and we can share email so I can find you on Fitbit!! Have an amazing day! :)

I have 4 sons as well!!
  • Coleen312
    Coleen312 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I had so much more on that post and it all disappeared!
  • sbrumett09
    sbrumett09 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Would love for more motivation and friends for fitbit challenges. Add me if you'd like. 32yo working mom of 2 beautiful girls here
  • lisbeth9816
    lisbeth9816 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm mom to 3! Would love to give support and encouragement as well as receive them too!! Feel free to add me too
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me on both.
  • meeksfour
    meeksfour Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Yes please add me! Fitbit and MFP work well together, back at it after a few years.
  • risberg96
    risberg96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm also a mom of four boys!!! Add me
  • KatyBell164
    KatyBell164 Posts: 104 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Watchkatyshrink@outlook.com - love Fitbit challenges - SAHM of 2
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!! Mom of two boys and really enjoy the fitbit challenges!
  • ashc85
    ashc85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of 2 boys and 1 girl. I have a polar fitness watch but have been thinking about getting a Fitbit. Anyone can still add me on here though.