FUTURE HOT MOMS GROUP 6- please do your thread

Options
FUTURE HOT MOMS GROUP 6- please do your thread

I believe jacksamjack is the captain, please girls get together, your thread needs to start today :wink:

Moms your group is the only one without starting their Group thread yet, please help me to have all groups complete
here is your Table, just post it in your 1st post. Remember, replace IMG for img

VqHNM.png

VqHNM.png

Replies

• sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda confused. Is this a group for ladies with kids or ladies that are pregnant? I'm both and I'm looking for a thread to join.
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    Where is ur thread group 6?
  • chari2011
    Options
    I'm kinda confused. Is this a group for ladies with kids or ladies that are pregnant? I'm both and I'm looking for a thread to join.
    Sorry, but all groups are filled. There are some Moms that want to for more groups, make a threa and recruit them. The next formed group would be 11. But that has to be done by the new teams. Hope it helps. In the thread with all table from our group is the Captain Kit. Hope it helps.
  • SCPSL05
    SCPSL05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in group 6 and waiting for the thread. Dont know anything about making it though. Maybe the capt of the group had a really busy day today. I'm sure she will get around to it.
  • chari2011
    Options
    I'm in group 6 and waiting for the thread. Dont know anything about making it though. Maybe the capt of the group had a really busy day today. I'm sure she will get around to it.

Hi stonesmomishot,

Can you please start the thread?

Headline:

"WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM" - Group 6

I will give you the table code to paste in your post.

VqHNM.png

Paste this link at the beginning in the first post of the new thread you will start for your group. Just change the IMG for img lower case and the table will appear in your post, then just welcome your group. everybody in your group will follow your thread. Your group needs to start already. Please do it?
    Thanks!!!