Ladies group ages: 25-35

Options

Replies

• briannanycole17
    briannanycole17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I woukd love to join this group! I'm 26 and would like to lose 40 pounds by September (birthday month) I struggle with being motivated enough to stick with anything so having people especially women my age would be a great way to start my journey. Please add me or if possible send me the link so I can join.
    Thanks!
    -Bri
  • taytay1323
    taytay1323 Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hey I would like to join, I'm 26 weighing 228lbs. I would love to get down to 150, that's my ultimate goal. My first goal is to get under 200 lbs. I have a horrible time controlling my impulsive eating habits. Plus my fiance and I both don't typically eat very healthy lately. Just saw that the group was made lol I can't seem to find the group though....
  • MarylandRose
    MarylandRose Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm working hard to get back to 'me.' Two years of night grad school after work took a toll, between bad eating and stress. I'm 5'3 and am down 10 lbs out of the 15 I *know* I need to lose...beyond that, I need to see where my body settles in. Started working out in September after finishing my MBA...gotta stay motivated as it warms up and the temptation to skip the gym grows. I've lost weight before, but it ended up bordering on ED territory, and I worry about switching from losing to maintaining. Hoping to be somewhere healthy for my 30th birthday in June!

I was able to find the link for the group - request sent.
  • MrsBoney12
    MrsBoney12 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey, ladies! I would love to join this group :) I'll be 33 next week. I'm 5' and started my journey at 218lbs. I'm 15.8 lbs down and on my way to ONEderland! I started with about 80lbs to lose, so I have 65 more to go!

After 4 weeks, I'm starting to lose steam. Due to health concerns, I've cut all my refined carbs (any carb that isn't natural), cut all my refined sugar, and cut all red meat. The old me would have thought "What am I eating, then?" but I've been {pleasantly} surprised at how much I can eat. Trying to switch my focus to exercise this week (to get my excitement back) while keeping an eye on my diet. How do you stay motivated?
  • ScorpioKaly
    ScorpioKaly Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Ive been on MFP for awhile now, and have lost almost 50lbs in 12 months ! I still have another 25 to go, and I'm starting to reach out for extra support and motivation to help me shed the last bit! Feel free to add me, and I can give advice as much as I hope to receive some. Xoxoxo
  • duycke
    duycke Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your group! I have 35 pounds to lose and need the support and motivation!
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    We have 225 members! Woo hoo!!!
  • nmayra
    nmayra Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'd be interested in joining. I'm a 31 year old single mom. Ultimately I'd like to lose 60lbs but shorter term goal is at least 20lbs in the next couple of months! Good luck to everyone!
  • misskristenmichelle
    Options
    I'm 27, 5'9 and would certainly love to loose 30 pounds with you.
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join ;)

I'm 25 and I want to lose 24 pounds.

I really like yoga, cross-fit and i'm training for a 10k in June.
  • chantillyhep
    chantillyhep Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    30 year old Mom of 3 who's been losing and gaining the same 15lbs for two years. Looking to lose 20 and maintain. Definitely interested and would love the support of strong women!
  • kns0725
    kns0725 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI guys!
    I am 25 and would love to lose roughly 20 pounds, but the right way! I've stopped and started so many times, and am so happy to have found this support of some awesome women! :)
  • ashc85
    ashc85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I have a long way to go and any motivation helps.
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    If this is happening I'd love to join! I'm 29 eep! And looking to lose 70lbs but starting with smaller goals along the way! Need some support of fierce women on this journey too!
  • fupthesides
    fupthesides Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would love to join... I am 33 and I have about 80lbs left to lose.
  • MPwife10
    MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 years old, 200 pounds and have 3 kids. I use to be 250lbs....got down to 135lbs but broke my foot, got severely depressed, got pregnant and lost the baby so got even more depressed and now I am 200lbs. I wanna get back down to my goal weight of 140lbs.
  • LizJru
    LizJru Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to join your group! I'm 31 and have recently put on a lot of weight, due to medical issues, on top of being already heavy. I have 150+lbs to lose and I'm looking for support and motivation and I have great tips and a friendly ear to offer. Thanks!
  • millc35
    millc35 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Not sure how this works because I'm new to it but I'm interested!!! I'm in the same boat. I'm going on 29 and weigh 214. I have lots of baby weight to get rid of and would love motivation. My goal is to get back down to 150 at least. I've started doing cardio for an hour a day and cut my calories and I've already lost 4.8lbs in a week. I normally stay motivated for a little on my own but then it fades and I go back to my old ways of sitting on the couch eating potato chips and drinking beer lol
  • SavageBeauty85
    SavageBeauty85 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I want to join please
  • redseeker
    redseeker Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and have about 60lb to lose. I don't really know how groups work on MFP, but please may I join as well?