Need Some Encouragement from Losers!

Options
Ok, Diet-Buddies, I need some encouragement for next month. This month, I took two vacations and had a serious PMS binge day included. Between those three hurdles, I didn't lost hardly anything this month, and will definitely NOT be making my weigh-in goal :(
Considering that I'm one of those people motivated by success, and de-motivated by failure, I need a rally of encouragement from my fellow losers, to help me refocus and not lose incentive to crush next month's goal.

Replies

• Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I haven't gone over my calorie allotment in almost a full year. That includes travelling and social functions. I've lost over 100lbs at a very consistent rate.

So, it can be done. You just gotta dig deep and prioritize what is important to you.
  • shiri171
    shiri171 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter, feeling bad about it will only make u feel like giving up. Take a breath and regroup. Be determined to make it work this time. Don't dwell on what already happened; you cant change that.. focus on what is within ur control. If I -self defined glutton - can do it, anyone can ;)
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Focus on the successes you've had before this month. Focus on the fun you've had on vacation. Set a plan for handling travel, PMS, and everyday life. Focus on develping good habits. Habits will carry you farther than random feelings of success or motivation ever will. Feelings are fickle, habits can be relied on.