Just joined...again

My name is Lee, I'm 46 and I live in south Charlotte. This might be my third (or tenth) time on MFP though I never posted or anything like that before. I only used it to track my food. This time, I have a different mindset and a little more time to focus on myself. I have A LOT to lose from a weight perspective but I know I have to get healthy. I want to be active on this community, get to know people and hopefully give and get some encouragement. I am ready to DO THIS!
L

Replies

• Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Welcome back then ☺. I would love to get some encouragement and give some back also.
    Feel free to add me.
  • CWebbs88
    CWebbs88 Posts: 3 Member
    This is my second time using this app. The first time I didn't take it too seriously. I also have a fair amount to lose. 50+ is the goal. I had always been pretty active. But the last few years life seemed to always get in the way....I am one of those unfortunate souls that seems to gain weight everywhere evenly....so I didn't notice right away.

I love that this app has a community of people to keep you motivated and on track!!! Feel free to add me and we can help each other out.
  • LMHinCLT
    LMHinCLT Posts: 8 Member
    Ive added you both! Thanks!