Acv

Hello has anyone tried the acv for weight loss... if so let me know what u did

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    It doesn't do anything for weight loss. It's a scam. A very popular one, but a scam nonetheless.
  • Tperry0208
    Tperry0208 Posts: 6 Member
    Wow thank u I recently brought a big bottle
  • nitakb11
    nitakb11 Posts: 8 Member
    edited March 2017
    Hello,

I have tried ACV in the past for weightloss. I didn't get drastic results like implied x amount of lbs lost, but I did notice a difference in my day, for example, I had more energy and during my workout I was drenched in more sweat than before when I didn't add it to my day. I also noticed that my appetite changed through the day too, like I was more hungry as well. So I suppose that's a sign.

Nowadays, I use like a capful or so, with a squeeze of lemon to start my day with at least 8oz of water. Usually, I drink it all in one sitting, but today I sipped it throughout day in between meals.

I don't use it for weightloss persay, but I do use it for upset stomach or if I have ingested too much sodium, it helps with the swimming in the head.

• Tperry0208
    Tperry0208 Posts: 6 Member
    Wait now that sounds real good
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Tperry0208 wrote: »
    Wow thank u I recently brought a big bottle

Don't feel like you wasted your money, because there are plenty of uses for it that aren't weight loss related:

You can use it as the acid component of a vinaigrette
    It makes great slow cooker pulled pork (search allrecipes.com for the recipe)
    It's apparently very good at keeping gnats away
    You can dilute it and use it as a hair rinse, which apparently makes your hair very shiny and soft (I'll be trying this soon)
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    If you buy some brown sugar and some hot sauce and mix 1/2 a cup of brown sugar (or more to taste) into a 1/3 cup of hot sauce and add 3tbs of ACV and a table spoon of water and mix it up.. pour it over chicken and bake it and you will have a pretty wicked chicken dinner.

oh my....yuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm
  • nitakb11
    nitakb11 Posts: 8 Member
    edited March 2017
    nitakb11 wrote: »
    Hello,

I have tried ACV in the past for weightloss. I didn't get drastic results, but I did notice a difference in my day, for example, I had more energy and during my workout I was drenched in more sweat than before when I didn't add it to my day. I also noticed that my appetite changed through the day too, like I was more hungry as well. So I suppose that's a sign.

Nowadays, I use like a capful or so, with a squeeze of lemon to start my day with at least 8oz of water. Usually, I drink it all in one sitting, but today I sipped it throughout day in between meals.

None of those things have anything to do with vinegar.

I'm not implying that it did exclusively work for weightloss, I'm just sharing my experience with the ACV... I know that it's not a miracle drink or anything. And I'm not telling anyone else for that matter that it will work for weightloss either.
  • JaydedMiss
    edited March 2017
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    If you buy some brown sugar and some hot sauce and mix 1/2 a cup of brown sugar (or more to taste) into a 1/3 cup of hot sauce and add 3tbs of ACV and a table spoon of water and mix it up.. pour it over chicken and bake it and you will have a pretty wicked chicken dinner.

oh my....yuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm

Jaydes awesomeeee

hahahahahahahahahahaha :D
  • JaydedMiss
    crying hahaha.

But yeah for real ACV does nothing, And if people say it does its in their mind because they believe it does. Beter off just having a nice cold glass of water and going for a walk :P
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    crying hahaha.

But yeah for real ACV does nothing, And if people say it does its in their mind because they believe it does. Beter off just having a nice cold glass of water and going for a walk :P

LMAO @ what you changed it to
    hahaha way to put words in my mouth!!

:*
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Actually, ACV, the organic non-pasteurized is great for fighting bugs and migraines. It's an overall anti-inflammatory.

I've never used it for weight loss though.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member

*screenshot*
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Tperry0208 wrote: »
    Wait now that sounds real good

You're gonna do just fine here. :flowerforyou: