PCOS

Options
ARO91
ARO91 Posts: 29 Member
Looking for my girls with PCOS would love to have some people in my friends who struggle with the same things I do! Add me and let's support each other!

Replies

• NrthrnLghts81
    NrthrnLghts81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I added ya! I was recently diagnosed with PCOS. I have a friend who has been dealing with it since college, and two cousins who are sisters who were diagnosed with it. Lots of different things going on with this PCOS. Who knows how long I've had it or if we are born with it? It's super weird there isn't much about it.
  • redseeker
    redseeker Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS too, feel free to add me :)
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have it too. Feel free to add
  • ARO91
    ARO91 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks! requests sent :)
  • laxgangr24
    laxgangr24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have PCOS, I'm on the road to figuring out how to lose the weight I need to. Feel free to add me !
  • moondustdreams
    moondustdreams Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    As I said in my friend request, I have pcos. I was officially diagnosed last year in october. But i have been suffering from it since I was in my 20's...I also wanted to find friends who had it too for support and encouragement. Feel free to add me back if you like and also anyone reading, feel free to add me too! <3
  • chridan2
    chridan2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have PCOS, diagnosed in my early 20's and still struggling. Would love to be added to the group.
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS and was recently diagnosed. Feel free to add me!
  • anna4anna
    anna4anna Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS, feel free to add me. I would love to share support and encouragement.
  • smitchell921
    smitchell921 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have it as well. Sending request
  • KangaRue22
    KangaRue22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too!! It sucks!! Anyone feel free to add me I could use some awesome friends on my feed!!
  • dreamAbetterMe
    dreamAbetterMe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS and have suffered from it since puberty, but in late college the weight exponentially put on and other symptoms came on. This year at 26 years old, I really am pushing myself to change and take care of myself. No more excuses! I haven't even gone to a doctor to treat this but now I just have to do it! Please feel free to add me! I'd like to build a PCOS support system!