Posting progress so far to hopefully help me get back on track!

Options
Highest weight was 270lbs and I started actively trying to lose weight in 2013. It's been an on and off process for me but I really want to change the habit of letting stress derail my focus. Anyone who can offer advice or tips would be much appreciated as an MFP buddy!

I'm currently at 186lbs (Picture on the right) and I want to lose 40 more

23qczii2wbro.jpg

Replies

• JennifrClaire
    JennifrClaire Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is almost exactly my numbers. You look great. You must be quite tall.
    I was 174 and plateaued for a long time, then since late 2016, regained 12 pounds, so I'm back to 186 now. I'm doing low carb. I started to slip up badly for a few months just after my father died, but I'm back on the no sugar wagon now.
    I don't know about tips, but I can cheer you on, if that helps.
  • 30kgin2017
    30kgin2017 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look great already.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    You look great! How tall are you?
  • KatyBell164
    KatyBell164 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Im guessing around 5'10?
  • NachoProblem23
    NachoProblem23 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5,7 :)
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Wow, you carry your weight really well, you look fabulous! As for tips, a short morning meditation routine has helped me to stay more on track and calmer no matter the bumps in the road. I also added some other morning habits like reviewing my daily and yearly goals and a gratitude dairy. This surely is not everyone's cup of tea but it has helped me to stay focused :smile: And my last advice: do not forget the awesomeness you have achieved already.You are capable of reaching your goals and dreams, you CAN do this, just keep going! :star:
  • mikbook27
    mikbook27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else said, you do look great. Biggest tip that helps me is "there are a lot of days in a month. Don't let one bad day ruin the rest." So if you slip, you stand up, dust yourself off, and get right back on track.
  • NachoProblem23
    NachoProblem23 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for you suggestions & tips! I really appreciate them all. I'm lucky in that I tend to carry weight everywhere as opposed to one particular area. I'll add everyone once I get home from work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!