C25k Before & After Pics w/Stats

Options
I started to run on June 4, and five days later, I decided to pick up the C25k program at Week 5. The first 3 weeks, I ran 4-5 days. The last 3 weeks, I usually only ran the recommended 3 times due to leg pain. I didn't really diet or count calories most days, just tried to eat less processed foods than I used to eat.

PostC25kPic1-1.jpg

Stats: Difference:

Weight: 123/120 3 lbs.
Right Thigh: 23.75/23.25 .5"
Left Thigh: 23/22.75 .25"
Hips: 38/37.25 .75"
Waist: 31/29 2"
Belly Button: 33/31 2"
Right Arm: 11.25/10.75 .5"
Left Arm: 10.5/10 .5"

Please excuse the streaks of milk on the mirror...I can't keep up with my toddler flinging it all over the place!

Replies

• corbansmom
    corbansmom Posts: 71
    Options
    Well, I changed the IMG to img, but it's still too big...any suggestions on how to fix it?
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    No idea how to fix it but if I right click and choose view image I can see it. GOOD JOB!

It makes me excited too because I'm on W5D3 of C25K and hoping to lose some of that stubborn tummy bulge I have left in my last 15lbs.
  • corbansmom
    Options
    No idea how to fix it but if I right click and choose view image I can see it. GOOD JOB!

It makes me excited too because I'm on W5D3 of C25K and hoping to lose some of that stubborn tummy bulge I have left in my last 15lbs.

Thank you! You can definitely do this and congratulations on your wonderful weightloss success to this point! :happy:
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    You look amazing! :)

I think you can change the size directly on photobucket.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Your belly is so much smaller!
  • ZenMomentum
    ZenMomentum Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Rescale the image then upload again. Looks like a maximum width of 590 pixels.
  • KasandraKristine
    KasandraKristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You should be so proud, you can see such a difference in only a month's time!!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow. So many great review with c25k on belly. I must start this program nxt wk....I can do it. I can do it..congratulations and job well done.
  • corbansmom
    Options
    Thank you all for all your kind words and help!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!