I'm bout to crash

Options
1St month, great. 30-60 on weekdays walking and healthy eating lost 8kg .
2nd month I had my husbands, my 2 boys and my own birthday all in 2 weeks of each other and that meant cake and restraunts and I started to eat junky foods but still under my goals. Now I feel all messed up I can't track everything accurately so I skip meals and I need to restart.
Some days I get so upset about my weight I wish I was capable of purging or a DIY lipo suction.
I have 15-20kg to go and I feel rushed because I want to have another baby but wanted to lose weight 1St but also wanted a close age gap between then. I feel so stressed with weight loss but I can't afford to give up.
I would appreciate some encouragement to start fresh again and feel better.
Thank you for reading my big long rant

Replies

• jacobmherl
    jacobmherl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can do this. You can add me and message for support if needed. We all need it from time to time, myself included.
  • vxCricketxv
    vxCricketxv Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    One day at a time, one pound at a time. You will do great!! Today is a new day and you've done a great job. Celebrations with family are going to happen and we should enjoy them time to time.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    How is it going to help you if you stop what you are doing and pig out? Not at all, so why would you?
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    We are all human, we've all had setbacks and have all felt like giving up. It matters that you keep trying. Also trial and error to see what works for you will take time. I have to re-evaluate my calories, macros and training program every so often. Also some can add in splurge meals and others cannot because they know they will overdo it. You know you can do it, you just have to take action and keep trying.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Oh blech. Sounds like my February every year (don't forget Valentine's Day!). So my plan each year is to get through it the best I can, but as SOON AS the last birthday is past (and before the cake is gone), I start logging and eating as usual again. It's the only thing that gets me back on track. I usually slip up those first few days, but really, start the day with the best of intentions. Tell yourself that you're going to make one good decision. Make that one, and then make another.

I don't know what to tell you about the timing of getting pregnant. I totally get what you want and what you mean about having them closer rather than farther. Set a date that you want to be pregnant by, and work toward it, regardless of how much weight you actually lose? Then re-evaluate? That's a tough one. :heart:
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is "simple" just not "easy". Just keep on doing what you can. Trying to plan for anything more than about 1kg a week just isn't realistic though, so keep expectations in check for better mental health.