NSV but scary

Options
During lunch today I was talking and my engagement ring flew off!! (I'm married but obviously engagement ring is on the outside.) Thank goodness it landed safely and all was well--but that could have been REALLY bad. Time to get it sized. :)

Replies

• kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    that is an awesome but scary NSV!!! and during the summer at that! i don't know about you but my ring fits much snugger in the hotter months!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    wow! I'm so looking forward to the day I can throw away my 'd' cup bras LOL
  • diana109
    diana109 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!! :happy:
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    my ring and band are saudered together and are very loose if I wash my hands, put on lotion, or get sweaty. Can't afford the sizing right now, so for now when I work out and shower, I leave my rings behind. Better safe than sorry.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you how many times I have lost my wedding band while sleeping, washing my hands, and exercising. I don't want to get it resized yet since I still have about 40-50 more to lose. I went to a jeweler he put a little insert band in which is removable until I get down to my goal weight. It was about 10 bucks. Well worth the price. I can't imagine my wife losing her engagement ring, the rock alone is close to 40 years old. It was my mom's.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    im not married or engaged but i lost one of my favorite sterling silver rings that way i went to take it off at night and it wasnt there -_- it was a lifetime warranty ring but thats if it breaks and you can send it back to the company
  • alslau02
    alslau02 Posts: 64
    Options
    I wear mine on my right hand now.
  • cieraangel
    cieraangel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yeah, at the end of the school year my ring flew off several times when I talked with my hands. So much so the kids knew to watch out for it!
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options

ppffftttt I'll second you on that one... but it's not gonna happen for me I don't think... have gone from a 40D to a 36D now on the middle hook.... I want the cup size to go down ugh!
  • tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    Options

ppffftttt I'll second you on that one... but it's not gonna happen for me I don't think... have gone from a 40D to a 36D now on the middle hook.... I want the cup size to go down ugh!
    Hehe I noticed in my before/current pics that mine have shrunk too! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!