help with motivation

Options
I'm new to this and really need some friends to help me stay motivated. I've tried before and always end up back in the same spot...I really need to stick with it! Thanks! :)

Replies

• Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP you will LOVE it here!! I've been here since the beginning of May and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Feel free to add me for some motivation.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I personally feel motivation has to come from within, having friends that are on track with you is great and can be helpful. But if it's not coming from within yourself, no one can help you get it. I speak from personal experience, this is the first time I am really motivated, eating better, excercising and doing it for me, without relying on anyone to help keep me motivated. But this is JMHO.
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
    I love motivating and inspiring people.
    I will love to help you keep on track and achieve your goals.
    Welcome to the family
  • tammywho327
    tammywho327 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me- I will help support and motivate any way I can!
  • duchessglencairn
    Options
    While you have to want to do it, I find that it helps to have someone who is getting healthy with me. We help keep each other on track and provide support on those hard days. I find on those days that I don't want to work out that I know she will be working out so I have to keep my part of the commitment. You have to want it though.