Buckeye newbie

Options
New to the site and finally ready to get this weight off for good. Would love to make some new friends to provide mutual support while we work towards our weight loss goals.

And, yes, I'm a huge Buckeye football fan and live in Central Ohio.

I welcome all new friends!

Replies

• _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am a huge Buckeye fan also! Although I live in CT. You're going to need to concentrate on something else this upcoming football season, MFP is a good choice!

Good luck!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    hello & welcome - Cincinnati here. this place is awesome - GOOD LUCK!
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options

And, yes, I'm a huge Buckeye football fan and live in Central Ohio.

I welcome all new friends!

I'm sorry! :wink:

Welcome, and good luck!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Columbus here... I LOVE this site! I've lost 32 pounds in 100 days! Welcome!
  • wasro
    wasro Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to friend me. I am from NZ so it is all rugby here, especially in world cup year : )
  • pittsblue99
    pittsblue99 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I'm in Canal Fulton but I will warn you - I'm "blue" at heart ;) If it makes things any better, I am looking at OSU for nursing school when I am done where I am right now. Welcome to the site and best of luck on your weight loss journey.
  • farfalledibaciodinotte
    farfalledibaciodinotte Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO GO BUCKS!!!! I was born at THE Ohio State University... lol and I went to Ohio Wesleyan in Delaware.... now I live in Oklahoma City. :)

-Michelle
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Well i'm a UT Longhorn but my husband is a die hard Buckeye! He was born there and my nephew just graduated from there in Dec. I could probably tell you everything about Buckeye football thanks to my hubby and his brother! lol Oh and he has that hat! lol Feel free to add me if you want
  • rblauvelt7
    rblauvelt7 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge Buckeye fan and worked at the OSU Medical Center before moving down here to Texas. Feel free to add me.
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    hello! born and raised in columbus.
    i bleed scarlet and gray.
    feel free to add!