SAY "NO" TO LATE NIGHT SNACKING -- MARCH 2017 CHALLENGE

lamlamsmakeover
lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
Tired of self-sabotaging by munching after dinner? Upset that you double your in-calories at night? Then it's not just me . To get some help (or inspire us by your good example), please join us in this challenge.

You set what you feel is late night snacking. For example, if you have extra calories left for the day, you can have a snack if it's small. Others decide not to eat at a past a certain time. It's up to you.

We go by the formula:
Me: "number indicating how many evenings you stuck to it"
LNS: "number of times late night snacks won"

Example: Me: 2 - LNS: 0 indicates I won the first two nights.

Some people also add a * to the latest number. In the example, that would be
Me: 2 - LNS: 1*
if LNS won the 3rd night.

It's as simple as that. Or as complicated, as you will discover. Nevertheless, the persistence and good results of some of our "old" members (and some people keep coming back) show that the battle is worthwhile .

You will notice some people post streaks of how many days they are free of late night snacking. This is definitely not a requirement, but if you want to do it for motivation, it works well.

Welcome!

Replies

• I am on!!!
  • mjones1029
    mjones1029 Posts: 14 Member
    I am in!
  • msaj_mom
    msaj_mom Posts: 13 Member
    I'm in
  • Kari_Bear78
    Kari_Bear78 Posts: 533 Member
    I'm in!!
  • jonni82014
    jonni82014 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I'm in!
  • cindyzenaida
    cindyzenaida Posts: 11 Member
    I'm in!
  • ajung620
    ajung620 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in!
  • birgitkwood
    birgitkwood Posts: 486 Member
    Me. 1
    LNS. 0
    Streak. 1 + 32
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Welcome everyone!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    March 1

Me: 1*
    LNS: 0

Streak: 1
  • aftertheendtimes01
    aftertheendtimes01 Posts: 5 Member
    What I find helpful personally is I vape 0mg nicotine but something with a really sweet flavor and when I get the urge to snack I take a draw or two. It works because it gives me the flavor and because most of my snacking is due to boredom and it gives me something to do with my hands. I started this because I work midnight shifts 2 days out of my week and as the night went on I start snacking more and more.
  • Mare7272
    Mare7272 Posts: 110 Member
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    Tired of self-sabotaging by munching after dinner? Upset that you double your in-calories at night? Then it's not just me . To get some help (or inspire us by your good example), please join us in this challenge.

You set what you feel is late night snacking. For example, if you have extra calories left for the day, you can have a snack if it's small. Others decide not to eat at a past a certain time. It's up to you.

We go by the formula:

It's as simple as that. Or as complicated, as you will discover. Nevertheless, the persistence and good results of some of our "old" members (and some people keep coming back) show that the battle is worthwhile .

You will notice some people post streaks of how many days they are free of late night snacking. This is definitely not a requirement, but if you want to do it for motivation, it works well.

Welcome!

We go by the formula:

Welcome!

We go by the formula:

Welcome!

• Mare7272
    Mare7272 Posts: 110 Member
    I'm in
  • ptstavo113
    ptstavo113 Posts: 161 Member
    I appreciate the support Carrie.
    Thank you.

3/1/17
    Me 1
    LNS 0
    Streak 1. Start 3/1/17
    New month, new start. I had a 16 streak in Feb, will try to beat it.
  • Kari_Bear78
    Kari_Bear78 Posts: 533 Member
    Me: 1
    LNS: 0

Streak: 1
  • singingeyes88
    singingeyes88 Posts: 1 Member
    Me: 1 - LNS: 0

Yay!
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    03/01