35 pounds by July 4, 2017, Join me? Motivate me?

Options
1235»

Replies

• kos33
    kos33 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i'm in too- have no idea how to add into a group or ask to join - any help appreciated
  • YogAlison
    YogAlison Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes I want to join you too. So, July 4th is big reveal? February, March, April, May, June.....I would be done with this hurdle by then and be at goal for my August 45th birthday. Okay! 35 down by July 4th hell or highwater!
  • melissachallinor9614
    Options
    Yes please I started today and want to lose 50lbs x
  • itziab
    itziab Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    HEY EVERYONE!!! I"ve been mentally preparing myself and praying to fight this weight off. I think the mental hump about it is the hardest!
  • mharnden92
    mharnden92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    itziab wrote: »
    This is awesome! I'm loving all the support. So I made a calendar of exactly how much I need to lose and weigh each day to meet my goal. I can make you guys one...super easy all I have to do it plug in your initial weight and the date.

what app do you use?
  • mharnden92
    mharnden92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to Join I need to loose a total of 50 but this challenge will help me get their please add me so I can get the motivational help.
  • ShadowDancer0
    ShadowDancer0 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in Is there a group?
  • quietattheback
    quietattheback Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i couldnt see a group so (as others here have asked) ive created one... please feel free to join :-)
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/119173-35lb-by-july-2016
  • kingleahnidas
    kingleahnidas Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    This group is weirdly perfect for me. I started on July 5, 2016 and set a goal of 100 pounds by July 4, 2017. I have 35 left! Coincidence?? Good luck everyone :) I've been doing this for a while and have lost 65 pounds so it definitely works, you just have to stick with it and be patient.
  • hedgehog_k
    hedgehog_k Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also in... I'd like to lose 15 kg (which is about 33 lbs) until August 11th which is when I'll be going to Amsterdam with my mum for a few days.
    I have just started 2 weeks ago and I've had my ups and downs. I've lost about 1 kg so far (2.2 lbs), but was very hungry during the first 1 1/2 weeks and went over my goal sometimes. Only now do I start to feel stable in my 1500 kcal/day allowance. I'm currently on a 0.5 kg/week calorie intake and will stay there until I feel more comfortable. To reach my goal, I'm now adding more sports to the diet and once I've accomplished that (regularly!) I will drop the calories to 0.7 kg/week.

@quietattheback I'm also going for 60 lbs in total, but 30 until August sounds like a wonderful milestone and much more doable, don't you think? I'm with you! ;)

Since I'm new: can I somehow follow this post or do I have to come back here manually every time? :)
  • itziab
    Options
    You guys I really don't know how to reply to or individually comment on your questions on here. Can you add me as a friend on Facebook? I created a new Facebook Group to focus only on fitness. It's called Lose 35 pounds Now! With a Las Vegas picture in it :-)
  • itziab
    Options
  • hmk12012
    hmk12012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just sent a request for that facebook group! I want to lose about 150 lbs, but starting with this first goal of 30 by July 4th is perfect! :)
  • amywillloseit2015
    amywillloseit2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose that much by July! 40 is my big goal so I would love to get that close
  • mme1127
    mme1127 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Would love to join you all. I'm finally on a losing streak. I would like to lose about 20-25 more lbs. Taking the family on a hiking trip to some national parks in Utah, coming up in May, and also have a Caribbean cruise booked for November. I've been working on this hard since Jan 2016. Was still heavier than I wanted to be for our vacations last year. After a year of trying "this and that" I've finally found a plan that works for me. Mutual motivation will go a long way in aiding our journeys. Let's do this!