I WANT TO EAT SOMETHING DIFFERENT

Options
SUNNY613
SUNNY613 Posts: 251 Member
IM TIRED OF EATING WHAT I EAT EVERYDAY...ANYONE HAVE GOOD MEAL IDEAS OR WAYS I CAN MIX IT UP BUT STILL KEEPING THE FOOD GOOD

Replies

• fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Have a look on the recipes boards, there's loads of new ideas there every day.
  • Ciarn
    Ciarn Posts: 92
    Options
    go www.skinnytaste.com the site have loads of low calories recipes
  • rickymare
    rickymare Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I think i just made a new best friend!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    what are you currently eating??
  • jezzi4ever
    jezzi4ever Posts: 100
    Options
    go www.skinnytaste.com the site have loads of low calories recipes

I second this! So many fantastic recipes, something for everyone, and everything, it seems!!
  • purnurple
    purnurple Posts: 102
    Options
    get a skinny cow diet chocolate bar cause those are so yummy! i eat one a week and i look forward to it all week.
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    WELL IM NOT EATING AS BAD AS I USED TO BUT MY DINNER ISNT ALWAYS THAT GREAT... I JUST EAT WHATS IN THE FREZZER BY COUNTING THE CAL BUT IM GETTING TIRED OF THAT
  • bry_all01
    Options
    WELL IM NOT EATING AS BAD AS I USED TO BUT MY DINNER ISNT ALWAYS THAT GREAT... I JUST EAT WHATS IN THE FREZZER BY COUNTING THE CAL BUT IM GETTING TIRED OF THAT

like frozen dinner type of things or are you cooking? I know I have a list of can's and cannot's.
  • SUNNY613
    Options
    YUP LIKE FROZEN DINNER TYPE OF THINGS
  • Myra73
    Myra73 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Look up 3, 4, and 5 ingredient recipes and try cooking a bit of something. Better for you, you can find new favorites, try stuff you've never tried before. I'm opposite, I want to eat different stuff every week. I pick out 4-5 recipes at the beginning of the week, and make my grocery list from that. Planning is key.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You can check out the last couple weeks of my diary for ideas. Tonight I had cod for the first time!
  • bry_all01
    Options
    YUP LIKE FROZEN DINNER TYPE OF THINGS

uhhh....cooking will give you a better variety, or grilling! And, grilling is a healthy way to go, too. :glasses:
  • Rachelrgreene
    Options
    If you eat meat the Jimmy Dean D'light breakfasts are great and some are as low as 230 calories.
    I have also been eating:
    Baked chicked with Cavenders seasoning (my fave)
    Put 1 can of black beans and 1 can of diced tomatoes (they have some with oregano or garlic or whatever you like) in a saucepan until warm and spoon over the chicken. If you have extra calories to spend, you can add any cheese over the chicken if you want.
    I split this with my husband because it is a lot of food but very tasty and filling.