What you guys working today?

Options
Post what your game plan is today. If you don't have one post that you need some direction and LETS GET IT!!!

Replies

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Back to full body, high-intensity routines for my cut. Gonna be a fun evening of 85%+ 1-3 rep sets on deads, bench, squats, OHP, and rows.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Since battle ropes after sunset have caused me to get no sleep at all the first 2 times I tried it, my plan for evening exercise today is to use my strider cardio machine, which simulates the cross-country ski action of a Nordictrack. So, I say I'm working all of it.
  • brettr23
    brettr23 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Back to full body, high-intensity routines for my cut. Gonna be a fun evening of 85%+ 1-3 rep sets on deads, bench, squats, OHP, and rows.

Yeah I high intensity that cardio too...did a killer leg burn out last night
  • brettr23
    Options
    Since battle ropes after sunset have caused me to get no sleep at all the first 2 times I tried it, my plan for evening exercise today is to use my strider cardio machine, which simulates the cross-country ski action of a Nordictrack. So, I say I'm working all of it.

That's the plan man...Im full body every time I train these days...compound moves
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Upper body and glutes...of course ;)
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    brettr23 wrote: »

Yeah I high intensity that cardio too...did a killer leg burn out last night

I don't cardio, ever. My idea of cardio is a weighted vest walk. If you see me running, something or someone is probably on fire.
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    Hopefully squat 250 lbs x 8+, 265x3, 275x3, maybe a single at 285. Deadlift 270x5x3. GHR and a few other accessories.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Recovery spin this evening...Thursdays are rest days.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    It was bench 5/3/1 today. I got 7 reps at 95% of my max today (75lbs). I was really happy! It might have been 8 if I had a spotter.
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of Athlean X Xero, which is a push up hell challenge. Then a pull up pyramid, abs and last some leg work.
  • brettr23
    Options
    Hopefully squat 250 lbs x 8+, 265x3, 275x3, maybe a single at 285. Deadlift 270x5x3. GHR and a few other accessories.

Strong af
  • brettr23
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Upper body and glutes...of course ;)

But of course
  • JB035
    JB035 Posts: 336 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Week 2 Day 2 of Hatch Squat Program!!

Then....
    5 Rounds
    10 Deadlifts @ 225
    10 Handstand Push-ups
    10 Double Unders
    10 Cal Row
    For Time

Ready, Set, Go!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    For these next couple of weeks before my meet, if I'm lifting, I'm probably squatting.

:checks calendar: Yep. And deadlifting.
  • brettr23
    Options
    I squat everyday right now
  • JB035
    JB035 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    brettr23 wrote: »
    I squat everyday right now

Squats are life!