Frustrated and Disappointed

Options
..In Myself! Today is Day 1 of the New Me! This overeating, no exercising stops NOW! <3

Replies

• Tblackdogs
    Tblackdogs Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Remember that it doesn't change over night. Eat less, move more. You don't have to restrict like crazy or exercise like a fiend. Just be a new great you!
  • riu1124
    riu1124 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good luck! Slowly but surely, you'll reach your goal before you know it!
  • todd_grover
    todd_grover Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    While you are motivated, write down your goals and have a plan. Having a workout trainer with a training plan will keep you focused and motivated. Or go online and get a workout plan as there are tons of them. Until you have built strong habits, ensure your workouts do not have anything that you totally hate or else you will dread that time of day all day and find ways to not go.
  • hypodonthaveme
    hypodonthaveme Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Find a plan You will stick to. Find an exercise routine You will stick to. Be honest with calorie logging ( its how we learn). Be patient with yourself. Bad days will happen, but every tomorrow is a new day. Don't worry about others. Don't compare yourself to others.

Getting healthy is quite the journey and so worth it. It just takes time.
  • ana_victoria0224
    ana_victoria0224 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi linda. Welcome. Totally understand. It's my 1st day too of the new me. Making changes little by little. You can do it. I know you can. Believe in yourself. Good luck.
  • sbrandt37
    sbrandt37 Posts: 403 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Instead of feeling frustrated and disappointed, I really suggest that you feel motivated and excited. You are on day 1 of a journey that will lead you somewhere good. If you stick with it and maintain positive thoughts about where it will lead you, you will get there. Perseverance is key and it is hard to do that if you are busy beating yourself up. Instead, keep telling yourself that you are doing the right things for the right reasons because you deserve it. Every little thing you do to move yourself forward is a gift to yourself that contributes to your overall health and well-being. Do what you can, forgive yourself when you cannot, and when you can do more, do more. You got this!