Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

crazy canuck challenge

arthkicker
arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
So how about a combo challenge, that way you can choose one or the other or go for both !!!!

7 day sit up/crunch challenge...

Start with 10 today and each day increase in by 2 and by next Wed you will be doing 20 a day !!!

Eat the recommended amount of fibre which is approx 26 grams per day.
Don't forget to get the water in though, you need lots of water when increasing your fiber.:smile:

Another member suggested this recipe for some good fibre and a treat all at the same time.

1 box of betty crocker fat free brownie mix- in one bowl
3 cups of all bran cereal in another bowl with 2 and half cups of warm water for 5 mins- mix together and add 1 tbsp of baking soda then put in cupcake pan for 25 mins at 325 degrees.

Go Team Go !!!!!!
:flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:

Replies

• arthkicker
    So how about a combo challenge, that way you can choose one or the other or go for both !!!!

7 day sit up/crunch challenge...

Start with 10 today and each day increase in by 2 and by next Wed you will be doing 20 a day !!!

Eat the recommended amount of fibre which is approx 26 grams per day.
    Don't forget to get the water in though, you need lots of water when increasing your fiber.:smile:

Another member suggested this recipe for some good fibre and a treat all at the same time.

1 box of betty crocker fat free brownie mix- in one bowl
    3 cups of all bran cereal in another bowl with 2 and half cups of warm water for 5 mins- mix together and add 1 tbsp of baking soda then put in cupcake pan for 25 mins at 325 degrees.

Go Team Go !!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    I'm in for the crunches!!!
  • arthkicker
    Okay I did my crunches painfully..lol
  • whoohoo sounds fun! I go to bootcamp (with Allyson) every Wednesday and I'm not kidding you, two weeks in a row now and I nearly throw up after each class! The best part, I can feel it all over my body in a good way for the next three days. Muscles I never knew I had! I love the class. We do a lot of crunches so this will help me get to doing it everyday instead of just once a week :blushing:
  • arthkicker
    Where has all our team gone..lol
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    crunch challenge done.

GO TEAM!!
This discussion has been closed.