curiouslygeorge

Options
I'm 6 months post bariatric surgery with 140 pounds lost and now teh hrdest 45 to go. Great to find this tool to help because I need to track my nutrition and protein intake to stay healthy. Wish me luck!

Replies

• curiouslygeorge
    Options
    I'm 6 months post bariatric surgery with 140 pounds lost and now teh hrdest 45 to go. Great to find this tool to help because I need to track my nutrition and protein intake to stay healthy. Wish me luck!
  • yeahbuddy
    yeahbuddy Posts: 409
    Options
    Welcome and the best of luck to you.
  • Coach2010
    Coach2010 Posts: 209
    Options
    Best wishes...and welcome!

Focus on your efforts, and glean the lessons learned on MFP, and you'll do great.

Keep us all informed on your progress, as the MFP Crew are great at encouragement, information, and inspiration.

Cheers! :laugh:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This place has great user-friendly tools for tracking - it's a great reinforcement for healthy efforts and for redirecting us when we're not-so-healthy! :grumble: The people here are so encouraging, helpful, and knowledgeable - you're gonna love it!:love:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Good Luck and welcome!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, everyone is so supportive and helpful. This site is soooo motivational. I love it here, this site has helped me so much. I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • curiouslygeorge
    Options
    Thanks to all for the encouragement. I have thrown away three trash bags of BIG clothes because this is a one way trip for me. I'm feeling so much better already that it is easier to stick with teh exercise and diet.