Re: Weight Loss support

Options
Hi everyone,

I am returning back to MFP after a long break and have gained weight:) I know I need all the help that I can get on this but I want to help others too:) So feel free to add me! Good luck everyone!
S

Replies

• Kemp857
    Kemp857 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    same here! i'm returning after a year and a "few" pounds gained! also in need of support. i've added you! guess we can support and encourage each other
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    You can do this, why did you go?? Did you think you could go it alone? Did you reach target and think jobs done??? It's a lifestyle change that willsee you through and it will be sustainable. Stick with it you can do this. Good luck to both the above returners.
  • Balance1002
    Balance1002 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    All of the above:) Thank you both for the encouragement I want to make it last this time! :)
  • Rockitdumbo
    Rockitdumbo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hiyasame here.
    I lost 7 stone but now gain 3. No idea how it keeps finding me but this time I'm not just losing it. I'm goi g to kill it, tie it to an anchor and throw it to the bottom of the sea.
    But need recipe ideas and things to nibble instead of sweets!!!!
    Thanks
    Donna
  • Becarolach
    Becarolach Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me always looking for fencouragement! Good for u coming back if this was easy we would all be thin. U can do it