Friends Needed

Options
Hello, I am new to myfitnesspal but I have heard great things so I figured why not give it a try. I guess I'll start off by explaining why I chose to start my weight loss journey. The summer of 2016 I was going into my 8 month of working at a new job and I started to have episodes. The episodes consisted of me nearly fainting, vomitting, and being unable to stand due to excessive dizziness and sweating. My second episode nearly sent me to the ER. After that I made an appointment and got testing done. Few weeks later I was diagnosed with diabetes. I had to take it easy for a month or so before going back to work and even then I was so scared it would happen again. I decided to take some time off to really get myself together emotionally as well as physically. I don't really have a consistent support system I come from an obese family that thinks the best way to comfort or show love is through food. So I am looking for friends who understand how hard it is to finally hit rock bottom and try to swim your way back up. I would love to chat with those who are encouraging and helpful as I will do the same. It has been years since I have dieted and I am still trying to figure out where to start. Failure just isnt an option for me anymore.

Replies

• ana_victoria0224
    ana_victoria0224 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I will love to be your friend. I need encouragements too. But also, I love to motivate people and cheer them up.
  • teresakerekes1966
    teresakerekes1966 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me! Looking for friends and I am very health conscious. Might be able to help support you.
  • shooogar
    shooogar Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me!