Funny NSV regarding food

Options
Seajolly
Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
While eating dinner tonight, I felt slightly guilty for some reason... Like I was indulging in a bad thing I knew I shouldn't have, like when I used to binge and have a few too many cookies or ice cream. But tonight I was eating a spinach salad with goat cheese, sliced pear, dried cranberries, and pine nuts (hardly anything to feel guilty over)! Then I realized that I was feeling this way because this salad was SOOO good it felt like a treat!

My how far I've come, when a good salad truly feels indulgent!!! :laugh: My taste buds have changed a lot, for the best! :heart:

Replies

• mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Haha I had the SAME feeling this week!! Isn't it funny? :o) Congrats on making it this far!
  • nyctraveler
    nyctraveler Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Sounds deliciously amazing haha
  • MarshallLuke
    MarshallLuke Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome NSV. :) Loving and craving naturally delicious foods is one of the best things about eating healthy. And that sounds like an INCREDIBLE salad.
  • amandanzgirl
    amandanzgirl Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Yea, I have found a new love of fruit - at the moment kiwifruit, tastes sooo good, and I look forward to it like a treat. Who would have thought!
  • Saelina
    Saelina Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    sorry for the newb question, but what does nsv stand for?
  • mandeiko
    Options
    sorry for the newb question, but what does nsv stand for?
    Non-Scale Victory :D
  • Saelina
    Saelina Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    ahh, thanks!
  • mandeiko
    Options
    ahh, thanks!

NP :)
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    This is almost identical to a salad I get for lunch called a 'Squirrel Salad". I actually look forward to getting it when we go there for lunch. It's nice when our brains start getting rewired to desire healthy food, isn't it???

Congrats :-)
  • laurie_powers
    laurie_powers Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    awesome.
  • amycavanagh
    amycavanagh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    the salad is friggen AWESOME!!!!!!!! was so yummy thanx for sharing it :happy:
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Mmm... Goat cheese can make anything feel decadent. :love:
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    the salad is friggen AWESOME!!!!!!!! was so yummy thanx for sharing it :happy:

You tried it? YAY! It's my favorite salad. I love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!