Replies

• MommaBear637
    MommaBear637 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! ;)
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    34 looking to fit into clothes i loved 3 years ago. 20lbs for me. What happened to me that i let myself gain 20lbs?! Ugh
  • hummingash
    hummingash Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is ashley. Im 31. I have lost 170 lbs in the last 5 years. I am getting married in April and weigh 188 im 5'6" . I would like to lose 25 pounds by April...i know its prob too steep.
  • YSharpe
    YSharpe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Would like to join. Need to lose a lot of weight. For now, I am focused on regulating my eating habits after having a baby. I'm hoping to lose at least 5lb each month.
  • NalaBellyFIT
    NalaBellyFIT Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I'm 32 and would love to connect with some of you! I've been at this about six weeks and have lost about twenty pounds (stuck here for a bit, though!). Ideally, I'm aiming to lose another 35 by my birthday in mid-July. Look forward to supporting each other and sharing stories!
  • Lpaige89
    Lpaige89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    im in! im turning 28 in august would love to join, I'm 5'9 and have about 20 pounds to loose
  • JaydenSophia2017
    JaydenSophia2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I just turned 25 a couple weeks ago. I'm a mother of two beautiful children( 3&1 year old) After having my daughter the weight just piled on. Currently I'm about 235 and im wanting to lose about 75lbs. I bought a bunch of work out clothes today and getting a gym membership in the morning. Feeling really excited for what's to come! :D
  • Mgomez_25
    Mgomez_25 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    26 and wanting to lose weight, add me ☺️
  • jaz090202
    jaz090202 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    32 with a long road ahead. Add please.
  • Mhari2015
    Mhari2015 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    27 Please add :)
  • madismi
    madismi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I just found this thread and would love to join y'all. I'm 27 and looking to lose my final 15 lbs.
  • jesskaydee
    jesskaydee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Would love to be added! Just starting this week, I've got 47 lbs to lose!
  • shattered_shay
    shattered_shay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, im Shay and interested in joining aswell. Ive been on my journey for a few years and gone from 163kilos to 88.. Though recently have put on a couple and its bugging me.. I feel ive lost abit of my positivity and im sure its becouse I have no support. Id love to make a friend or 2. Come the end of the month im also studying to become a pt and would love to bring some of that and my life experience with me to help others. Thanks in advance xx
  • bibbitybo
    bibbitybo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and working toward loosing 60 or so pounds and changing my habits to live a healthier life.
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hi girls!

Need some encouragement/accountability for summer? Join this group!

(1/3/17) I'm 27, 5'5 and weighing close to 230 (my all time high). I'm looking to lose 30-35lbs in the next 3-4 months. Anyone with similar situations or goals please let me know your interest and we can MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

***Update 5/30/17: So far I've lost 11 lbs and 7 inches.

We share ideas or tips on food, exercise, mood and whatever else we need.

Here is the link to join:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118006-superchicks-2017
  • Morganbennett1
    Morganbennett1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm interested in joining your group. My stats are below.
    Height: 5'2"
    Starting Weight: 223
    Current Weight: 173
    Goal Weight: 135
  • amy00amy
    amy00amy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 27 and need to lose about 30-40 pounds. Would love to join this group if possible! Am relatively new to using this app properly so not entirely sure how it works...
  • hannahland18
    hannahland18 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be added! I'm 26 and need to loose 15-20lb. We got this
  • Katelinmacconnell
    Katelinmacconnell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 28( will be 29 on Monday)
    I am 4'11 at 156 (down 7 pounds in 3 weeks) trying to target my weight around 120-125 would love to Join and have support