Vegetarian or Vegans with open diaries?!

Options
Right now I'm still eating some chicken and fish, but would love to go back to being a vegetarian or possibly vegan eventually. Looking for friends that can help me get on track!

Replies

• brichards_
    brichards_ Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Me:)
  • Honeythighs
    Honeythighs Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    im a vegetarian :) feel free to add me. I havent logged anything in two weeks but im starting again tomorrow.
  • SweetPotatoSammy
    SweetPotatoSammy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've just gone vegan - haven't been tracking recently but am getting back into it today and onwards :smile:
    You're welcome to add me!
  • Natalied2509
    Natalied2509 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been vegan for the last 2 years and regularly use MFP. :)
  • zannajune
    zannajune Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Been vegan for just a few weeks, just opened up my diary for better support and to help others.
  • salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Me :D I am trying to log daily or at least finish the day off (I sometimes just don't log dinner). I have an open diary so if you'd like a new friend, feel free to add me. I'm mostly a vegetarian, sometimes a vegan and sometimes a pescetarian when there isn't any vegan/vegetarian options.
  • ariceroni
    ariceroni Posts: 422 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm vegetarian (mostly vegan, except for cheese occasionally), have an open diary, and log every single day! Always looking for more friends :)
  • emmyed2015
    emmyed2015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan, and mine should be open! Feel free to add me :)
  • Elligatorz
    Elligatorz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Vegan, diary should be open! But warning: I am an inconsistent logger.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,219 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian (ovo-lacto) for 43 years, in maintenance now after losing about a third of my body weight, but logging most days still (probably 5-6 days/week, maybe more). Eat quite a bit of dairy, but also a range of other things, targeting a minimum of 100g protein daily, 50g or so of fat, 5+ servings fruit/veg (usually way over). Diary is open to friends, but not public. Send me a FR if you're interested, but I won't be offended if you're not.
  • idoknowannie
    idoknowannie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan
  • idoknowannie
    idoknowannie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Open diary and all
  • willandjaye
    willandjaye Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian and looking for new friends as well! My diary is open and I usually log daily.
  • Wonderwomanmala
    Wonderwomanmala Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I'm new to myfitnesspal but am raised vegetarian. Except for a cup of yogurt or a tablespoon of milk in my tea or a tab of ghee, I'm mostly vegan.
  • 5n00py
    5n00py Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm transitioning to vegan (have a small amount of honey, some milk powder, and a couple of blocks of pure butter to go before there's no more animal product in the house). Been mainly vegetarian for the last few years, but had been having a bit of chicken or tin of fish a couple of times a week because I was told all my life that I needed them! I will be a full vegan apart from getting some low-volume egg producing chickens to scratch around in my permaculture food forest, and having a fully organic, free range egg every so often.

Watched some of the clips on Beyond Diet and became a clean foods eater 14 months ago, but the recipes have extensive ingredients and a mostly omnivorous menu.

Saw the Forks over Knives video, and everything rang true with my live and let live vegan mindset. I've been transitioning since the start of the year.

I log everything every day, and am more than happy to have more vegans as pals here, particularly those with open diaries. Add me if you like.

@ariceroni There are non-dairy vegan cheeses out there. e.g. BIO Cheese... I've tried this and it really does taste and behave like cheddar cheese!