Hello, size 8's!

Options
Hi guys!

No, I don't have any pictures, which is probably the first thing you looked for when you clicked on my post .. and then thought "Oh wow, this chick is boooorinnggg. But anyways..

I started my lifestyle change and fitness journey on November 18 2010.. I'd like to think that doesn't count though , because shamefully I gained back four of the five pounds I lost before the holidays over Christmas Break. So, to date I've lost 27 lbs. In January 2011 I was 174 pounds, wearing size 13 and 12 jeans. Today I weigh 153.5 lbs (as of about a week ago, I have a bet going with my boyfriend not to weigh in for a month because i am OBSESSED with the scale, if I can do it he'll buy me a pedicure, and I REALLY want that pedicure!) and can wear size 8 jeans, I went shopping today and bought size 8 shorts, but no jeans yet. And boy, was that motivating .. also the flourescent lights in the change room motivated me to get my *kitten* back to the gym (LOL it was bad!) But .. being back in a single digit size made me really happy, as the last time I was this weight was probably in Grade 9. =)

Thanks for listening to my rant. =P

Replies

• soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Great NSV. I can't wait to be back in a size 8 again. I am currently in a loose size 10. so close i can taste victory. So i totally understand:flowerforyou:
  • happymom1197
    happymom1197 Posts: 155
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the hard work! And yep, I totally know what you mean about scale-obsession. Someone should start a support group. lol
  • chelraeb
    chelraeb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    YAY YOU! I know that felt wonderful!
  • KS_4691
    KS_4691 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait until I get back to the size I want to be at (if that ever happens!!!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!