what's NSV stand for???

Options
corieueber
corieueber Posts: 72 Member
OK l'm probably just having a really vague moment and will hit myself on forehead and say Dhhoo when someone answers :)

Replies

• bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory = meaning something other than lower numbers on the scale to measure success. It could be a compliment, a smaller clothing size, going a day without junk, etc.
  • corieueber
    corieueber Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i kind of knew what it was but couldn't for the life of me figure out the initials - thanks
  • oh_mg
    oh_mg Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Non-scale victory. Things that we celebrate that aren't a number on the scale - like buying smaller clothes, being able to go on a theme park ride, running a mile without stopping ... anything that shows progress!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I asked the same question and I was told what it meant but I'm old and can't remember what NSV stands for but its when you notice something all of a sudden like Holly crap I can see my feet!!!
  • Ms_Blondie
    Ms_Blondie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad, I didnt know what it meant either lol
  • ZION4
    ZION4 Posts: 4
    Options
    I didn't know either...thanks for asking the question ;)
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    it took me a while to figure it out too! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!