PiYo buddies

Looking for friends who are doing PiYo workouts. I am a returning PiYo lover and would love to do the program with some friends for accountability and support

Replies

• downa100
    downa100 Posts: 184 Member
    Bump
  • SilveyMBSC
    SilveyMBSC Posts: 1 Member
    I love PiYo too! Are you doing the at home dvd's? When do you plan on starting? I can see about adding it back into my routine :)
  • faithbabe21
    faithbabe21 Posts: 33 Member
    I'm considering doing the dvds, do you think they can work for a beginner?
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member

Same here! Are there other similar DVDs (in addition to Beach Body)?
  • downa100
    SilveyMBSC wrote: »
    I love PiYo too! Are you doing the at home dvd's? When do you plan on starting? I can see about adding it back into my routine :)

Yes doing the at home dvds. Starting Monday. Let's do this
  • downa100

I am not a coach so I don't want you thinking I am selling anything but when I started a couple years ago with PiYo I was a beginner and did great. I saw great definition and went down from a size 14 to size 10. I fell off the wagon though and gained a lot back that's why I want to restart again
  • downa100
    CTcutie wrote: »

Same here! Are there other similar DVDs (in addition to Beach Body)?

Not that I know of
  • fasterpssycat
    fasterpssycat Posts: 30 Member
    I'm on Day 2 of Piyo. this is my second time giving it a go. I really love this workout!
  • kal900
    kal900 Posts: 69 Member
    you can count me in.. I have piyo and a few other titles. Im doing mainly gym work to lose 130lbs but could do with starting my vids again. I struggle to hit half the moves because of my size, but know it will improve as i continue shrinking.
    Are you in the uk or us? just thinking time zone for catching up..
  • downa100
    kal900 wrote: »
    you can count me in.. I have piyo and a few other titles. Im doing mainly gym work to lose 130lbs but could do with starting my vids again. I struggle to hit half the moves because of my size, but know it will improve as i continue shrinking.
    Are you in the uk or us? just thinking time zone for catching up..

Alright I sent you a friend request I am in the US. Add me on FB if you want too. My username is "SBS Charaf"
    We can do this
  • SpotLighttt
    SpotLighttt Posts: 174 Member
    If I can find a free version then I will definitely try it
  • jfp420
    jfp420 Posts: 186 Member
    My Piyo is being delivered Tuesday. Glad to here you guys are enjoying it. I'm so excited and hoping for some great results
  • Yivs_87
    Yivs_87 Posts: 246 Member
    I'm including PiYo to my workouts as well. I just tried the first video and it seems alright. I will be trying to workout in the mornings and it seems perfect as it's low impact and quiet.
  • spicegal
    spicegal Posts: 19 Member
    I will start this weekend. I've had a DVDs for awhile, but just not motivated. My restart will begin this weekend since we have a time change & it will be light later in evenings. I just watched infomercial this morning & ready to get going. Please add me as friend. Is there a MFP PIYO group I can join?
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Ordered my PiYo DVDs last night and am looking forward to getting started. I am PLUS size so i am sure I will have to do the modified versions of a lot of the exercises but at least I will be moving! Feel free to add me if you want.
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    edited May 2017
    lecia125 wrote: »
    Ordered my PiYo DVDs last night and am looking forward to getting started. I am PLUS size so i am sure I will have to do the modified versions of a lot of the exercises but at least I will be moving! Feel free to add me if you want.

Lecia how are you finding this program? I found the first workout - lower body fierce hard and I'm panicking that I've just wasted a lot of money. I've a lot of weight to lose which stops me from moving like they do