Wedding goal weight

Options
2»

Replies

• 1991lexi
    1991lexi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    TiaDDiva wrote: »
    I am trying to lose 15lbs before our July 8th wedding. I would prefer to have it all off by June. I joined the gym, but I need ALOT of help with my food habits.

I'm also getting married July 8th. Hoping to lose 2 stone or more if I can...
  • hopeledwards1
    hopeledwards1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Have you all ordered your dresses yet mine should be finished in the next few months im just hoping i dont look horrible in it x
  • Barbb1557
    Barbb1557 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My son is getting married late Aug/sept. I lost 6.5 pounds in January and want to lose about 6 pounds each month. I swim, lift weights and hit 2.20 miles on the elliptical machine Yesterday. I would love to join this group
  • BossLady_1
    BossLady_1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Have you all ordered your dresses yet mine should be finished in the next few months im just hoping i dont look horrible in it x

Yeah I have ordered my gown., it's at my house and it's ready for the big day
  • caroljayne
    caroljayne Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm also getting married this year 9th December. I have my dress in the bridal shop, my first fitting is in September and I would like to lose at least 2 stone by then. Im also doing arm exercises to tone. I've just started new eating plan this week but have a holiday on Feb 22nd which will be challenging!! x
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    caroljayne wrote: »
    I'm also getting married this year 9th December. I have my dress in the bridal shop, my first fitting is in September and I would like to lose at least 2 stone by then. Im also doing arm exercises to tone. I've just started new eating plan this week but have a holiday on Feb 22nd which will be challenging!! x

Press ups are good for arms & shoulders
  • justgiggle
    justgiggle Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married June 12. My dress literally just got to the store yesterday afternoon so I get to go for measurements here in a few days :) I wanted to loose about 25 pounds before the wedding date, and as of right now I'm a little over halfway there.
  • cizzawizza
    cizzawizza Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you all, I'm getting married 5th October and can't wait. I need to lose 3-4 stone, I want to look back proudly at my photos. I started March 1st, I find the success stories so motivational and I'd love to be a success one day.

Please feel free to add me

Wishing you all the best on your journey
  • emilymm615
    emilymm615 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in November and want to lose at least 20 lbs (the weight I've put on since we've been dating, lol). I've been working out and eating right since Mid-February (we gave up sweets for lent) but the scale has yet to move and has even gone up a bit despite a couple of people who I don't see often saying that my face looked thinner. Would love to have an accountability group! Hope you're all meeting your weight loss goals and killing it on the wedding planning!
  • hopeledwards1
    hopeledwards1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well i get married in 25 days and had to have my dress taken in as lost to mush weight but after the wedding am back on the diet for my honeymoon in September. Good luck lady's xx
  • nllbrown
    nllbrown Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married August 5 2017.. So far I've lost 15.5 pounds!! Dress isn't in yet but I'm hoping everything will be good once it arrives!! Got 20ish more pounds to loose.. we got this!!!
  • snubbull
    snubbull Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also getting married in June 2017. How do I join