Just got the app this week

Options
I've been on my diet and exercise plan for almost 6 months now. In that time I've gone from 215.5 - 160.5. I still fluctuate up and down a few each day of course, and am still slowly working my way down, but it is very slow going now. I am very open to anyone who could take a look over my diet and exercise entries (should be viewable in my journal) and give any feedback about if I look to currently be on the right track for where I am. I'm no longer that concerned with the number on the scale, but more so with trying to burn off the rest of the stubborn fat, especially in the belly, and other common problem areas (chest, love handles, underarms.) I have not been logging any of my actual strength training specific so far, I just let my fitbit handle tracking my calorie burn from walking around at work and any running type exercise I do. I work a very active physical job and hit the gym 5 days a week. Looking very forward to any feedback!

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome,

Very impressive results so far. You may be interested in this link:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10488972/2017-adopt-a-noob-discussion/p1

We have many knowledgeable and experiences users who are friendly and willing to help out new users. You can check out our mentor list and see if there is someone in there you think would be a good fit, and reach out and see if they are interested in mentoring you. I think that would be a great place to start for what you are looking for.

~best wishes
  • topher347
    topher347 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I'm going to try reaching out to a few people in there. Hopefully I can find a good match!