Looking for Friends eating 1600-2000 cals

Options
Hi! This is my second round on MFP after successfully dropping about 60lbs last time. I'm a IIFYM eater and am looking for some like-minded people with open diaries who happen to be eating 1600+ cals per day. I always find that I end up with lots of friends eating below that and while I love them and find them inspiring, it's a lot harder to borrow meal ideas. Feel free to send me a friend request even if you eat less!

Replies

• LearningToFly13
    LearningToFly13 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    My 2nd time too. I'm recovering from serious illness so 1200 is too low for me. In fact it was way too low for me first time round. I ate between 1600-1800 and lost weight just fine ... but i was working out alot. I got mine currently set to 1600. Today is day so I'll see how I go. Feel free to add me :) Lisa x
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I eat 2000+ a day - so you could probably use mine for ideas - most of my "meals" are easily scalable
  • Pam_Shebamm
    Pam_Shebamm Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    After exercise I usually end up eating 1600+ cals during the week and more on the weekends. Feel free to add me!
  • jitteryladybug
    jitteryladybug Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I lost fine (26 pounds) last time around while eating 1600-1800 and exercising regularly. Feel free to add, I haven't quite gotten the hang of MFP, was on CalorieCount before they deleted it. So far it looks pretty similar.