Mine is open to friends so happy for add, especially from UK :-) x
  • Emily_Bee
    Emily_Bee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm from Essex, feel free to add me x
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, I'm from the UK living in Ireland, anyone is welcome to add me. Just up to 60 days of straight logging, good & bad :smile:
  • themanwithaplan1
    themanwithaplan1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    uk here too and always logging :)
  • jimsouth_1978
    jimsouth_1978 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 264, have lost 4st so far. I log everything and often share more than I need to! haha feel free to add me if you like
  • Pam_Shebamm
    Pam_Shebamm Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, so feel free to add me!
  • Lobster777
    Lobster777 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Please add me as a friend and you can view my food diary. I'm feeling motivated and ready. I would love to get to my goal weight of 140lb. Let's inspire each other.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well - feel free to add me
  • JacquiH73
    JacquiH73 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes. I get a little disappointed when I get so many friends with closed diaries. I would never ever food shame someone but curious to know how people are managing their diets. Mine is always open.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I sent a request
  • Niples_
    Niples_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm adding everyone on this list. I'm curious how friends and open diaries work on this app.
  • jessicaancillotti
    jessicaancillotti Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mine is available! Feel free to add me!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    zorrocat wrote: »
    Mine is open to friends as well! I need some more motivation to stop snacking at work, so accountability is needed. Feel free to add me. :)

Not busy enough? What type of work are you doing? I've known what it is to be so engrossed in work that I forget to eat.

Remove the snacks and specifically go for a proper meal when it is the designated time.
  • Doctorsookiestrikesback
    Options
    Open diary...open book...LOL please leave comment in the FR so I know where you found me. No friend collectors please...honest every day loggers who will support me as much as I support them. thanks.
  • zorrocat
    zorrocat Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Not busy enough? What type of work are you doing? I've known what it is to be so engrossed in work that I forget to eat.

It has nothing to do with how busy I am, it's a stress reaction and the snacks are there.
  • Cryptic10
    Cryptic10 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi.. From Melbourne Australia.. My diary is open.. I'm always looking for new friends. I post daily and really help to motivate as many ppl as possible. Feel free to add me. I don't mind where your from.. Add me!! Lets get motivated!!
  • rainbowbandit
    rainbowbandit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and anyone is free to add me. I've started a mostly Paleo / some gluten free products diet.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Cryptic10 wrote: »
    Hi.. From Melbourne Australia.. My diary is open.. I'm always looking for new friends. I post daily and really help to motivate as many ppl as possible. Feel free to add me. I don't mind where your from.. Add me!! Lets get motivated!!

Thousands of miles away from Australia, but I'll add you anyway.