30 Day Shred starting 21/7/2011

Options
cass89
cass89 Posts: 198 Member
Hi all!
I just received my 30 ds dvd and am starting tomorrow! if anyone would like to start with me, that would be fantastic! I am going to stick with this like glue and see what the maximum results i can achieve. My weight from my last weigh in is 93.8kg and (if the dvd does what it says it does) i should be 83.8kg in 30 days. lol but look i'd be happy with a 5kg loss.

Replies

• SweetSexy18
    Options
    i've done 2 days of the 30 day shred, and my body is killing. so i'll join :D but i own't be able to stick to it everyday because i get bored quickly so every other day instead of the shred i'll be doing Zumba + then strength training. my goal is to lose 5kgs :D
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm doing it second time around, am on day 10 of level 1 today. I've not found it great for weight loss but it is fantastic for toning, and making you feel good - so don't be disheartened if you don't see a big drop on the scale.
  • Tbenee0920
    Tbenee0920 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck:bigsmile:
  • arnya
    arnya Posts: 5
    Options
    I am gonna start too with you tomorrow.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Oh I am SO in!
    I need someone to get me to start it and stick with it again!!
  • cass89
    Options
    too bad about the weight loss :( although i will be measuring myself too so hopfully see a diff

fantastic!! so glad we can all do it together!
  • ladygloria
    ladygloria Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Today will be level 1 day 3 for me. Not sure if I'll stick with it due to neck and feet issues but I'm going to try. Have scheduled one off day a week when I do my heavy exercise day of zumba class plus an hour of full body strength. Plan to also keep my other hour zumba and hour pilates nights as well, but can work in the extra exercise those days. Also have a vacation coming up soon, so that will be another 2-3 days off unless I am addicted by then and take it with me. Will definitely need encouragement to do this and not kill Jillian or my poor tv.
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Starting saturday after I get back in town. Been doing couch to 5k for about a week and going to try and continue it. I'll def need the support and accountability. :smile: Good luck everyone!
  • lakitaharvey
    Options
    I'll join you! I just started today so I'll be 1 day ahead. Good luck!!!
  • cass89
    Options
    yay!! i'm a bit anxious to do it but i will =D can't wait to see the results
  • kariannk
    kariannk Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i was going to start about a month ago, but thought i would start with the eating right and work my way into the exercise and i think i am ready to add the exercise now so...i am in.
  • cass89
    Options
    awesome guys!! here we can share our ups and downs and question and successes!! I just did day 1 today and didn't find it too bad. the abs is what killed me the most! i couldn't keep it up! but back up on it tomorrow! lol.
    how did you all find it? x
  • ladygloria
    ladygloria Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I missed today due to zumba and field trip with my child. My outer calves feel sore. Anyone else?
  • estufte
    estufte Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started today too. I was dying right after the very first pushups. But I'm excited about it and I want to stick with it. Hopefully you all will hold me accountable so that I keep on.
  • cass89
    Options
    how did you all go today?? so my arms are hurting and my thighs are killing me!! lol. had the sit ups and pretty sure i was yelling at jillian today. lol. push ups kill me too.
  • NatashaJayne23
    Options
    BUMP

I started yesterday aswell at 207lb.

I am SO sore today after workout 2 lol!! I thought it was meant to get easier not harder haha!! I have absolutely ZERO upper body strength so push ups and me DO NOT mix well together there was sweat tears and explanitories [sp] haha! My shoulders and abs are like KILLING haha!!

I feel great for doing it though and plan to stick to it... I am even taking it on holiday with me to complete the 30 days. i fly to Vegas in 19days ha! xx
  • all76
    all76 Posts: 16
    Options
    Count me in too!!!! Started day one yesterday. I am also considering starting c25k next week. Look forward to seeing everyones results!!!
  • estufte
    estufte Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Did Day 2 today, it was very hard. Ab work was ok, but doing the lunges was soooo hard, my quads hurt so bad. I noticed at times today that my butt and hips were a little sore, yay! That means stuff is getting worked. I just hope that in a few days it will get easier.
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    OK, I got mine today and I'm in...:) I plan to start tomorrow.. Are yall doing it everyday??? I need to read how its supposed to work..LOL I am on week 5 of c25k. I have been doing Jackie Warner Curcuit training as well.. I run 3 days a week and do circuit training 6 days a week.. I was thinking of doing circuit training on my run days and shred on my nonrunning days, with 1 rest day a week... Wondering if I should do shred more than 3 days a week, and maybe not do the Jackie DVDs. I LOVE Jackie Warner videos...just wanting to change it up a bit... THoughts????
  • all76
    all76 Posts: 16
    Options
    Day 2 in the books!!! Unfortunately I probably won't get my workout in tomorrow( helping some friends move some stuff). Will definately pick it up again Sunday!!! Good job everyone!!