35kg (77lb) weight loss =)

Options
Let me start by saying I am not quite at my goal yet... but I have just recently found a couple of older photos from 2 years ago before I started this Journey that have just left me gobsmacked at my own progress!

So I thought I would share in the hopes of encouraging someone else in their own journey, if I can do it, anyone can!

So these photos are just less than 2 years apart.. and 35kg (77lb)difference!

3j8oetc8sh4r.jpg

hmn6xcj272k0.jpg

Replies

• HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Wow!! <3

You look amazing and so much younger. You should be very proud of yourself and the results of all your hard work certainly show. Very inspiring.
  • danika2point0
    danika2point0 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is paying off. You look amazing. Also, you are very beautiful! <3 Keep it up! x
  • Taliafinch
    Taliafinch Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    you are stunning. What an amazing and inspiring transformation.
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congrats on getting where you are now! :star:
  • Kemp857
    Kemp857 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    wow!!! you look like a different person! well done!! so inspiring!
  • FruityFridays
    FruityFridays Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look 10 years younger, well done!!
  • mswag84
    mswag84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Dang! Nice job!
  • 25agirard
    25agirard Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That's amazing!!! and I love your new hair too!
  • heatherjolly92
    heatherjolly92 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING! You may not be where you want to be, but you have accomplished so much you look gorgeous and confident. Congrats. Any advice on how you got to where you are now?
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! You're doing amazing hard work and inspiring me. I'm 3 months in and need reminders time to time to stay consistent! Go you!
  • deonbfit
    deonbfit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! way to go!!
  • blondehag
    blondehag Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    great job sugar! smooch.
  • rmtanner
    rmtanner Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome result, good work
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Holy moly, you look incredible! Congratulations on your (current and future) success!
  • dorisj717
    dorisj717 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You look great, and I love your hair color in your current picture!
  • TheNewSarah89
    TheNewSarah89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your lovely comments! Totally giving me lovely warm fuzzy feelings =)
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Very well done! WTG!
  • TheNewSarah89
    TheNewSarah89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING! You may not be where you want to be, but you have accomplished so much you look gorgeous and confident. Congrats. Any advice on how you got to where you are now?

hey darlin, Thank you, and as for advice... I say take one day at a time, If its a bad day - so be it, tomorrow will be better, I have had plenty of bad days but as long as the majority are good ones, success will come! And also I love to cook so for me it's been really fun experimenting with food to make things yummy and healthy!
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Let me start by saying I am not quite at my goal yet... but I have just recently found a couple of older photos from 2 years ago before I started this Journey that have just left me gobsmacked at my own progress!

So I thought I would share in the hopes of encouraging someone else in their own journey, if I can do it, anyone can!

So these photos are just less than 2 years apart.. and 35kg (77lb)difference!

3j8oetc8sh4r.jpg

hmn6xcj272k0.jpg

Great Job! Love the hair
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!