Need help! Support system for losing weight and keep on track

Options
Captain says it all. I need a support system to help me keep on track. I need to lose 40lbs and get my colestorol down. I have 2 dr say that. So please help me.

Replies

• emhorn625
    emhorn625 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in the same situation. I need to lose 40 lbs and get my bp down. Have you tried to find a challenge thread? I joined one for March. The other thing I really, really need to do is get some excersize.

If you bookmark this thread, we can post our thoughts going forward. I just want to stay on track. My short term goal is to lose 2 lbs by Friday.

Good luck!
  • sarahsweightlossjourney
    Options
    You can add me If you want :)
  • ldeslauriers
    ldeslauriers Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I have been actively working out since last October but am trying to keep track of my intake more. I could use help too!
  • Kellybelly56
    Kellybelly56 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's hard I have to lose 60 lbs my Dr says, I just finished week one and I gained 2 lbs .......... I think my calorie count was to high so this week I'm trying for 1200 and more activities like hiking and walking! We are all on the same journey. Please feel free to add me and we can help each other stay focused. Good luck
  • fattyjolynn
    fattyjolynn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I need to lose about 10-20lbs. Struggling with bingeing :-(
  • croftie4
    croftie4 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Added you x
  • Baphometta
    Baphometta Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I've got a group going called Twitter Gets Fitter with gamers, streamers, you tubers, etc joining for a 30 Day Challenge of getting healthy. Haven't started yet still looking for members.

We're looking for like-minded people to stay motivated with. It's very low-key and there's no obligation to post or log in every day. Take a look at our group or add me as a friend for an invite .
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost 40 lbs on MFP before only to fall off the wagon but this time I'm back and feeling really good this time around
  • Scarlet9904
    Scarlet9904 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i have to lose 116lbs
  • olympus1112
    olympus1112 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am trying to loose a lot (250) but I could use some help myself.
  • Jenai333
    Jenai333 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have 100 to loose and I can use all the help I can get!!
  • nataliebosson3286
    nataliebosson3286 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too I have 56/70lb to lose by September!