No weight loss this week but..

Options
DoubleTheLove
DoubleTheLove Posts: 42 Member
edited February 2017 in Motivation and Support
No weight loss this week but I've lost 2 inches!
2 weeks in - 5lbs & 6 inches lost! (2.5 inches from my waist!) Just taking it one day at a time. :)

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Inches beat pounds, every time! No one sees the number on your scale but you. Everyone can see the inches lost.

Great work!
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Whoop! Way to go!
  • DoubleTheLove
    DoubleTheLove Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Inches beat pounds, every time! No one sees the number on your scale but you. Everyone can see the inches lost.

Great work!

What a great way to look at it!
    The no weight loss doesn't make sense to me because I used to be an avid soda drinker and I've cut that out and replaced it with water, I've started eating balanced meals from whole foods and I've been doing 30 mins cardio 6x week & weight training 3x week. Lol. But that's all you can do. Just trust the process and continue on. :)
  • diwijo13
    diwijo13 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm losing inches too but very little weight. My problem is that I was denied life insurance due to reasons, health being one of them, about 4 years ago. This summer I want to reapply but I'm still considered obese, although a few lbs from the overweight category (198 lbs, 5'7.5"). I also have PCOS so my only problem is my stomach. Everthing has shrunk considerably. Once I lose this stomach fat I'll be good but until then..
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You're doing great. Nothing to worry about.