Log recipes to multiple meals

Options
Hi, I found an old thread on this topic but I thought I would bring it up again.

Everything I eat is homemade. It comes from a recipe, not a bar code.

I've spent a lot of time entering and uploading my recipes to making tracking as easy as possible.

Now I want to be able to add those recipes to multiple days or meals - all at the same time.

From the Log It button, is there a way to select multiple days? IE Today and Tomorrow for Breakfast? I can go back to the recipe repeatedly and keep adding it but it is much more time consuming, and the goal here is efficiency and ease with the app.

Thanks!

Replies

• generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen where you can add multiple days at once but once you add it for one day, it should be in your 'recent' list so it would be easier to add.
  • kkress92
    kkress92 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    On the iPhone version, every day I get an "add yesterday's breakfast " option so I can, with one swipe add the same thing in the same amount quickly, but I don't think that you can do that for multiple days at a time. I wish this option were also given for other meals/snacks. App makers: perhaps this feature could be added in a future upgrade?
  • barb_mcgrath
    barb_mcgrath Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Failing to plan is planning to fail. The key to success is planning. It seems so easy to add a calendar to the app to pre plan foods and exercise.

Would hold me more accountable!
  • crooked_left_hook
    crooked_left_hook Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I enter my food for the entire week on Sunday before I grocery shop. I use the 'copy from date' function to quickly put the meal or recipe into multiple days. It's pretty quick work...planning the whole week takes less than 10 minutes.