I went on a binge!!

Options
I went on a binge the last 2 days and I feel miserable! now... Pizza, KFC.. the works! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Replies

• Keefypoos
    Keefypoos Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    And?
  • bcolburn289
    Options
    Pick yourself up and start fresh! You've acknowledged what happened, now put it behind you! Today is another day and today can be GREAT! Pizza happens--don't beat yourself up over it!!

Hugs!!
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep going. You CAN do this! :flowerforyou:
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    just say well, it was fun while it lasted, but now jump back on the wagon and just put it behind you, don't let it drag you down. Tomorrow is more important than yesterday.
  • huizenm
    huizenm Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good thing today is a new day! Hit the re-start button and get back on the wagon!
  • slbober
    slbober Posts: 5
    Options
    It happens.. Just clean your system out and get back on track.. Don't beat yourself up... <3
  • TDBrims
    TDBrims Posts: 138
    Options
    Hey you are talking to an expert here. Weekend before last we were away fort he weekend and ate everything in sight...I calculated I ate in excess of 5000 calories in 1 day alone BUT come the Monday I got straight back on plan (I am following SW) and by the time I weighed in this Wednesday any weight I may have gained over the weekend was gone and a further 3lb. Head up and move on hun it's all you can do xx
  • daverno
    daverno Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It's not a reason to give up though.... Pick yourself up and learn from it..
  • gayatripratap
    Options
    Thank y'all!!
  • michelec64
    michelec64 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Just shake it off and keep going becuase today is a clean slate. It's not the end of the world.
  • chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Everyone has those days! Just believe in yourself and get back on the wagon! Remeber why you are doing this!!!
  • Saybra8
    Saybra8 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for the honesty ...I did too...and I am going to take the advice of all the others too....New Day...PraiseGod
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    i bet it tasted good at the moment but your body must be starting to reject it. Today you start brand new. Lots of cardio, lots of water and healthy eating. You can do this!
  • bethy0316
    bethy0316 Posts: 75
    Options
    I was waaaaay bad over the weekend ... Olive Garden, Pizza Hut ... you name it. :blushing:

We all have been there, once or twice. Just make a fresh start today!!

Good luck!! :bigsmile:
  • LeeLynnP
    LeeLynnP Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    That is why I love that every day is a new day!