New abdominal exercise....

Options
I discovered this last night and it is GUARANTEED to help you flatten that tummy.

1. Lie on your bed on your back and try and go to sleep.
2. Have your 25 pound cat jump onto the bed and land right in the middle of your stomach. This of course will cause your stomach muscles to immediately contract.
3. Have the cat make the "dough" thing on your stomach. This of course causes your stomach muscle to stay tight.
4. Try to breath in and out with the said 25 pound cat lying on your stomach. This is a little more difficult and takes a little longer but is well worth it.

You will work stomach muscles you didn't know you had just trying to breathe.:laugh:

Replies

• naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I discovered this last night and it is GUARANTEED to help you flatten that tummy.

2. Have your 25 pound cat jump onto the bed and land right in the middle of your stomach. This of course will cause your stomach muscles to immediately contract.
    3. Have the cat make the "dough" thing on your stomach. This of course causes your stomach muscle to stay tight.
    4. Try to breath in and out with the said 25 pound cat lying on your stomach. This is a little more difficult and takes a little longer but is well worth it.

You will work stomach muscles you didn't know you had just trying to breathe.:laugh:
  • jessicasager
    Options
    hahahahaha i had a 32 pound cat that used to do that to me. while i REALLY couldnt handle it then because i was alot smaller i wish he were still around now! haha
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Oh how good it is :bigsmile: to read your post :flowerforyou: I am laughing out loud :laugh:. Unfortunately my cat is not heavy enough :noway:. how about a St Bernard :tongue: a bit toooooooooooo :sad: big, hahaha
    Thanks for a good laugh :flowerforyou:

Life may not be the party we hoped for :grumble: :explode: but while we are here we might as well dance! :drinker: :blushing:"
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

:laugh: I've had my cat doing that for years! I guess though, since she's only 11 pounds, and not 25, that that's why my stomach STILL isn't flat! :laugh:
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hahahahha very cute..i have a 163 pound Rottie and he does that ..however i dont think its helping to work out my stomach muscles more like i cant breathe hahahhaha.....have a thin day everyone.:blushing:
  • vonzo
    vonzo Posts: 161
    Options
    :noway: a 25lb cat!!! My 2 year old doesn't even weigh that much. :laugh:

I have a mini dachshund pup who doesn't even register on the scales yet she is that light ... maybe hubby will jump on me ... ooer :laugh:
  • samster85
    Options
    Ha! If i wasn't allergic to cats, this would definately work!!
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I also have a 20 pounder and 3 others that are normal size (they are still young yet). I did have a 30 pounder a few years ago but he died (old age-he was 15).
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I have a 4 yr old that helps me with that same exercise!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    LOL:laugh: Thanks for the early morning gut-laugh:wink: